[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Regarding the ES on hit watcher's eye and using both discipline and vitality - if we are targeting a decent usable second mod on the jewel which is better :

1. life gained on hit while using vitality or
2. % dmg leeched while using vitality?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
1. lgoh will give you something similar like old instant vp, especially coupled with good lgoh elder ring. It's also super good for delve because lgoh works against enemies in darkness.

2. Dmg leeched would let you drop leech gem and put in a dps one instead. Would also make us reach max leech rate easier, because all our dmg will leech instead of just that one (weaker) nova. Won't be noticeable with normal setup, but if I understand VP correctly, it could be very good with Atziri's Acuity setup.
"
1. lgoh will give you something similar like old instant vp, especially coupled with good lgoh elder ring. It's also super good for delve because lgoh works against enemies in darkness.

2. Dmg leeched would let you drop leech gem and put in a dps one instead. Would also make us reach max leech rate easier, because all our dmg will leech instead of just that one (weaker) nova. Won't be noticeable with normal setup, but if I understand VP correctly, it could be very good with Atziri's Acuity setup.

Thanks for your reply mate, I guess I should have specified that I am a Slayer / Assassin Ascendant using Acuity's... both of which would probably affect any answers to my question..
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
You're also using warlord's mark ring I see. In your case I'd most likely go for lgoh. Overleech + instant leech? The dream.
I am actually running warlords ring + Lgoh ring + vitality WE with Lgoh. OP tankiness. Could spend more on minmaxing there and there, but not really worth it anymore.

Gear
Nvm.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Feb 1, 2019, 5:52:00 AM
check my pro5 and can u tell me why cant i do Hall of grandmasters please?
Is there reason you have not dropped a little life to spec into celestial judgement for more cold pen and maybe one point into cold damage right next to celestial judgement?

im just curious that is all
"
apple2110 wrote:
check my pro5 and can u tell me why cant i do Hall of grandmasters please?

your cyclone aps is 4.08 with the silver flask active, which is too high. if you refund the coordination node it will drop to 3.69 which is almost perfect. you want to be at or below 3.75.

i would craft the focus shock craft on your ring. this build does very little melee damage so the craft you have now is kind of useless - it only adds 300 average damage. the shock craft would add 40k damage to your average hit when you focus.

awesome mark of the shaper! 10% life, 25% ele damage and 80% inc spell damage...i'm jealous

you aren't proccing the cold penetration on wise oak because your cold resistance is the lowest of the three. you want cold the highest which will add a lot of damage when wise oak is active.

edit: arcane surge is much better when linked with vortex since you're casting it all the time. and melee movement skills are great in this build because of cospri's melee crit trigger.

Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 12:30:39 PM
"
rxl wrote:
Is there reason you have not dropped a little life to spec into celestial judgement for more cold pen and maybe one point into cold damage right next to celestial judgement?

im just curious that is all

it would take 8 points to get to celestial judgement for this build's tree. or 5 if you picked up the jewel slot. you'd have to refund a lot of life or some other damage nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info