[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice but take out elemental focus n replace with Conc 0r Iae elemnetal focus kills are damage done by Vortex

ele focus only negates the ailments for linked gems. so you still chill with gems that aren't in your chest. but conc effect is more damage than ele focus at the cost of some aoe.

i was wondering if it would be a good idea to swap out hypo for ele focus to max out your damage.

cyclone - coc - inc crit - ice nova - ele focus - conc/inc aoe
"
c0wtschpotato wrote:
Mhm i simply cant do uber Elder, everything in the fight onehits me pretty much. i get stunned by elder hit, dead. i touch a elder voidzone, dead. shaper hits me with 1 ball, dead :/ also i dont seem to leech as much as you do in the video even tho all my gems are at least 20/20. how much of a godlike gear do you need to actually survive a single hit in this fight?

Just a few observations:
1) Where is your movement skill? not having a movement skill (Shield Charge/Leap Slam) is kinda problematic in a hectic fight like UberElder. Phase run alone won't do it
2) You cast when dmg taken is 1 lvl to high (not maior)
3) Your Arcane surge is lvl 20.. where's lvl 5-6 is what you want
4) you are missing at least 2 jewel slots for your level, elemental focus + the 2 elemental dmg notes near them should give you those jewel slots very easy.
It is well worth to drop a 5% hp node in faver of 1 jewel slot.
My tip, grab the dex jewel slot on the right side and drop Expertise.

In general, have another look at the skill tree and gem/gear setup for this guide. It's kinda all over the place right now
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice but take out elemental focus n replace with Conc 0r Iae elemnetal focus kills are damage done by Vortex

can you further elaborate? I get chills from the gems in my cospri
So I finally got my first HH and decided to make a new character using this build to try it out. Now that I'm at a high enough level to equip everything and trying to get all the gear, I'm realizing how unique heavy this build is and seeing that it will be difficult to get all my resists and decent health while using HH.

Any general tips for gearing without a rare belt? I'm thinking I can potentially squeeze out enough resists and half-decent life if I skip pandemonious and just do one rare ring, rare boots (will have to be low on resists due to needing the cooldown reduction and move speed), rare amulet and rare gloves.

Other options is to skip Starkonja and try to piece together enough dex and attack speed from other sources to make up for it.

What are people's thoughts on this?
Thanks!
Other than getting the helm and boot enchants from Uber Lab and finishing my 21/20 gems, any other places for improvement I'm overlooking?

https://pastebin.com/62Rw6ZC1

Edit: I could squeeze %increased damage on my rare ring too I suppose.
Last edited by Dreamsickle on Jan 31, 2019, 6:01:27 PM
Hi Guys I need you help With PoB.

It say that im at 94K dmg (122K if i put all lvl 21 gem) and the pob from the build is 216K

There is my Link: https://pastebin.com/bzpF23tz

And My gear
Spoiler

Can U guys help me figura what goin on plz :)

Thx alot
Last edited by michaud808 on Jan 31, 2019, 8:12:34 PM
"
a_wang wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

can you further elaborate? I get chills from the gems in my cospri
sry it's not linked with Vortex skill my bad but still as people say use conc i belive it's more damage then elemental focus
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Cleared uber elder deathless with this build today, you can check my profile for gear. Basically cheequ's "God tier". Have some gearing decisions I want to try for myself, like crafting on a rare helmet with 40% ice nova damage for extra cold pen and testing out the 6L sword version.

Edit: what would a useful frozen trail corrupt be?

i'm curious ... isn't your first account right ?
coz doing uber elder in your first league and have tons of currency ... :)
So, is the vitality watcher's eye with "life gained for each enemy hit" a decent cheaper substitute for the discipline version?
Damn, this build have such a good dps. Doing a bit altered version and still got some potential big upgrades (enfeeble on hit on gloves most of all, struggling with gems with 2 abyss uniques) to do but did uber lab on this character for the first time. Even without last ascendancy (and it was big dps boost, left Deadly Infusion for last) I've instant phased Izaro. With fortify and while being soo tanky. Did not expect that. :)

Also generally this build is so nice. It might not be the fastest map clearer but it's still pretty fast and so satisfying to play.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Feb 1, 2019, 2:30:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info