[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dkodr wrote:
A level 21 Cyclone adds +1 to weapon range just FYI.

damn, i didn't know that :/
thanks for the info!
Great guide.
I have a doubt:
I have 3.8 attacks per second(I know the cap is 3.7 with 14% cooldown recovery)
but my question is: if I increase my recovery speed, can I use 3.8 (or 4.0) of attack speed? if so, how much does my recovery speed have to increase?
Hello! I was just wondering ,is there any way I could fit GC into this setup? I like GC alot and it helps with bossing and clear, which skill should I swap out? I was thinking Frostbolt because there is no point in switching out ice nova and still using frostbolt as it will not benefit us whatsoever, I would like your input however.

Thanks!

- Oomar
"
mpo001 wrote:
Great guide.
I have a doubt:
but my question is: if I increase my recovery speed, can I use 3.8 (or 4.0) of attack speed? if so, how much does my recovery speed have to increase?

the next recovery breakpoint is 52% cdr according to the poe scientists
"
oomar wrote:
Hello! I was just wondering ,is there any way I could fit GC into this setup? I like GC alot and it helps with bossing and clear, which skill should I swap out? I was thinking Frostbolt because there is no point in switching out ice nova and still using frostbolt as it will not benefit us whatsoever, I would like your input however.

Thanks!

- Oomar

frostbolt interacts with ice nova. so i wouldnt swap it out. maybe the best swap would be ice nova in the 6L so gc casts on crit.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:
Great guide.
I have a doubt:

52%?omg...thx bro!
Finally hit these. Was going to try to work HH into the build with them but I think I'm going to keep my resists balanced.

Cleared uber elder deathless with this build today, you can check my profile for gear. Basically cheequ's "God tier". Have some gearing decisions I want to try for myself, like crafting on a rare helmet with 40% ice nova damage for extra cold pen and testing out the 6L sword version.

Edit: what would a useful frozen trail corrupt be?
Last edited by GalacticSpaceLord on Jan 30, 2019, 10:56:19 PM
"

Edit: what would a useful frozen trail corrupt be?

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
qaizr wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:
Great guide.
I have a doubt:

150/(1+cdr/100)
0.166 sec 0 cdr
0.149 sec
0.133 sec 13 cdr 3.75 aps
0.116 sec 29 cdr 4.31
0.099 sec 52 cdr 5.05
0.083 sec 81 cdr 6.02
0.066 sec 128 cdr ..
0.049 sec 207 cdr ..
0.033 sec 355 cdr ..
0.016 sec 838 cdr ..