[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Hi, i've got some troubles with mana. Is there any way to sustain mana?

there are some suggestions in the gameplay tips section of the guide

i had some minor mana issues, usually while clearing delve nodes, and those issues disappeared when i got this boot enchantment. i got a bit lucky because i was only looking for life and the res i needed and found these

yep, to me that enchant is the way to go..these are mine...

I just wish i could get more life/movespeed and still those res without having to sell my first born. It also makes me want to drop something for another aura because me mana no longer budges at all

on another note. is it still worth the ES on watchers eye if you get a lowish roll? like 20-25? obviously 30 is best but im not made of exalted orbs

i have't gotten a watcher's eye yet so i can't help you there

have you thought about selling your 21/20 vaal cyclone? the only one being traded right now is listed for 3ex. i vaal'd mine a couple days ago and hit that sweet 21/20. i'm planning on selling it for around 1.4ex and getting a 20/20 for 20c since the extra damage on cyclone does very little in this build.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 30, 2019, 5:09:49 PM
"
qaizr wrote:

have you thought about selling your 21/20 vaal cyclone? the only one being traded right now is listed for 3ex. i vaal'd mine a couple days ago and hit that sweet 21/20. i'm planning on selling it for around 1.4ex and getting a 20/20 for 20c since the extra damage on cyclone does very little in this build.

That's not a bad idea. it was a 20/20 cyclone and a level 3 gem room in the temple gifted me 21/20 vaal. but it' not like i really need a cyclone that strong i guess
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

That's not a bad idea. it was a 20/20 cyclone and a level 3 gem room in the temple gifted me 21/20 vaal. but it' not like i really need a cyclone that strong i guess

that's awesome! i would definitely sell it unless you plan on using it in another build. the extra cyclone level adds a measly 60 damage to my average hit.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 30, 2019, 5:14:12 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

that's awesome! i would definitely sell it unless you plan on using it in another build. the extra cyclone level adds a measly 60 damage to my average hit.

yep. took less than 10min to sell it. and then i got this...

Looks like i need to somehow fit Vitality into the build too. it cost no more than any other eye that only had discipline so i figured why not

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 30, 2019, 5:28:31 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Looks like i need to somehow fit Vitality into the build too. it cost no more than any other eye that only had discipline so i figured why not

nice! you definitely have enough defense with the es gain and leech on cospri's and on your boots. so it's probably not worth losing a gem for the vitality buff.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

nice! you definitely have enough defense with the es gain and leech on cospri's and on your boots. so it's probably not worth losing a gem for the vitality buff.

Maybe so. but I also use a portal gem because i keep fortify in my 6l so i got the spot for it

The real issue is gonna be recoloring this Starkonja's with so many blues. rip my chroms.

EDIt: i can actually run enfeeble, discipline, and herald of ice still. leaves me with 52 mana and cyclone costs 22 so its close
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 30, 2019, 5:48:04 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Maybe so. but I also use a portal gem because i keep fortify in my 6l so i got the spot for it

The real issue is gonna be recoloring this Starkonja's with so many blues. rip my chroms.

EDIt: i can actually run enfeeble, discipline, and herald of ice still. leaves me with 52 mana and cyclone costs 22 so its close

you can get a lot more damage if you swap fortify out of your chest for conc effect. i just did that recently and it took a ton of chroms to get 3g3b on my loreweave.

you can get a lot more damage if you swap fortify out of your chest for conc effect. i just did that recently and it took a ton of chroms to get 3g3b on my loreweave.[/quote]

yea i know. I may get around to it but the honest answer is i like the lazy perma fortify just for QoL lol
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
yea i know. I may get around to it but the honest answer is i like the lazy perma fortify just for QoL lol

i feel you. i've been looking for a good place to put a portal gem cuz it's so much easier than opening the inventory.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 30, 2019, 6:18:10 PM
A level 21 Cyclone adds +1 to weapon range just FYI.
And recoloring EV/AR items for 4 blue sockets can be done cheaper by first crafting 3 blue, then just crafting 3 and 4 sockets instead of colors. (the 3 blue will stay)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info