[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hi,

Can anybody check my character and let me know how can I improve from here?

Pretty much struggling with Uber Elder, and delves at 360+.

Kind regards!
So im VERY bad at math and numbers in general :D
In regards to aps - my HO speed is 3.2

As i understand it has to be 3.7 or am i good to go?

GEAR
Spoiler

With regards
"
Fathervic wrote:

GEAR
Spoiler

With regards

Just import your build into PoB, and look at cyclone attack rate, anything above 3,75 is bad.(including silver flask)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 30, 2019, 11:12:13 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

GEAR
Spoiler

With regards

Just import your build into PoB, and look at cyclone attack rate, anything above 3,75 is bad.(including silver flask)

So it can be anything below that???
"
Fathervic wrote:

As close to 3,75 as possible is best, but anything between 3,6 and 3,75 is totally ok.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

As close to 3,75 as possible is best, but anything between 3,6 and 3,75 is totally ok.

Ok im at 3.2 so i need some more
"
Fathervic wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

Ok im at 3.2 so i need some more

With silver flask u are at 3,69
First, thank yoy so much for the build. I am having a blast clearing maps like a boss.

Secondly... why do I do almost no damage to the guardians. I know i dont have a pandemonious and my jewels need an upgrade.

Did I miss something? Respec some points too early without having the right gear to do so?

Please help!
"
MrGutlya wrote:
I tried for a long time to give a chance to this build, I liked it wildly and I specially pumped it for 80% of the endgame. but unfortunately this is a very bad build, which fails to close for 10 Exalted T16 map

Weird thing to say when you aren't really following the OP for gems, your gems aren't leveled, and you don't have any jewels.
"
jk5834 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi guys,

I just dumped literally all of my currency into upgrading to the God Tier by purchasing two MoM, an Unnatural Instinct, and a pair of Bubonic Trail boots, and according to PoB my DPS didn't skyrocket the way I had hoped, though it did jump a bit.

Do note that I plan to multi-mod the gloves I'm currently wearing with life, 20/20 fire/lightning resist, damage while leeching, and damage during flask effects which will up my dps a good chunk. I also have an elder diamond ring ready for multi-modding with life, resists (if needed), shock, increased damage, and flat cold damage, but like I said...no more currency.

I did have to reach into the bargain bin for a few jewels with fire/lightning resist just to make up for the significant loss from my previous boots/gloves combo, so I hope to upgrade those eventually.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or could do differently in order to improve my character? I don't currently have a PoB link since I'm at work, but my characters are public.

I appreciate any help given, and I'm sorry if this distracts from more important discussion.

i haven't gone the unnatural instinct route yet but your build look solid to me.

the one suggestion i have is you might refund the three alchemist nodes for more damage. alchemist gives you 3k damage, 18% movement speed, 3% phys dmg reduction. you could respec into light of divinity and ele focus for 9300 damage and some crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info