[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

What would you suggest me to do than?
Step by step - please. I've got jewel: you can see it now on my passive tree

and fix my resistances with belt + 100/5 hp
Does it make sense to use 2 Might of the Meek without the Unnatural Instinct or should i wait until i can afford all 3 of those? (Repost since it hasn't been answered yet)

"
sigma669 wrote:
What would you suggest me to do than?
Step by step - please. I've got jewel: you can see it now on my passive tree

and fix my resistances with belt + 100/5 hp

You cant get 100resist and cdr. You can get cdr + 2resist( so probably like 40+40) ..and thats with luck. Your best bet is to spam alc/scour(chaos) but i preger just getting a 120-130life with 1-2resist and then build around the belt. Much easier to change rings then belt.
From what we get ES gained per hit?
Hey. Im quite new to this game but i love this build, but i cant figure out what items i need to further advance. Can someone please check my character and explain me waht to do? :) Thanks!
how good is watcher's eye with +24 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline?

does it really worth the 6-7ex for survivability?
@qaizr could you check my char in pob im not sure i have the right boxes checked damage seem's ok but could be better?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jan 29, 2019, 8:17:49 PM

Liking this jewel
ign: Homegirl
Right, it even approaches 6 when you factor in some of the "attacks speed if crit recently" jewels I have. I figure since I am hitting far too frequently, might as well push the envelope further rather than cut back to 3. I do generate power charges through ascendant assassin.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
a_wang wrote:
I am at approximately 12 APS, 0 CDR, ~65% effective crit chance. Would I benefit from CDR, or should I keep it at 0?

And if so, would the crafted 12% CDR veiled belt mod do anything at all? That would be the easiest way to get it for me.

your cyclone aps is 4.8 which is very high and you aren't triggering CoC as much as you could be.

your crit chance suffers from not having power charges.

Right, it even approaches 6 when you factor in some of the "attacks speed if crit recently" jewels I have. I figure since I am hitting far too frequently, might as well push the envelope further rather than cut back to 3. I do generate power charges through ascendant assassin.

"12% cdr doesn't do anything for us. it has to be at least 14%. once you have that your aps can go up to 3.75. "

Yes I read that on the reddit post, but could lesser CDRs help builds that are overcapping APS
Last edited by a_wang on Jan 29, 2019, 9:40:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info