[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

would Empower lvl 4 actually help good enoough with dmg?

got a corrupted chest with currently fortify in red socket..
hello guys this is my gear can actual somenone tell me how much is my spaper dps i can't calculate it and what should i improvent for the next
thnx i am 97 lvl ,thnx and best regrats.

"
holy_death wrote:
"
hegotgame wrote:
whatever happened to the enfeeble on hit gloves option that you talked about a few weeks ago? is that not a good option because you can only get a level 12 enfeeble on hit ?>
unless u run duel curse its pointless

what do you mean? im not running warlords mark. i only want to run enfeeble and was wondering if OP had any thoughts about enfeeble on hit gloves because there was a long discussion about it a few weeks ago
so uhh... i've built this far and i'm not certain on if i've screwed up yet haha

https://pastebin.com/vpG0XZHZ

Web version: https://poe.technology/poebuddy/vpG0XZHZ

can someone give me some guidance on if what i have is good or if i need to fix something in the build... i don't feel like anything is wrong, but haven't gotten my hands on T15 maps yet so i'm not 100% sure if i can clear them. Tier 12 maps are a breeze and so are incursions though.
Last edited by JackalOG on Jan 24, 2019, 4:45:45 AM
"
JackalOG wrote:
so uhh... i've built this far and i'm not certain on if i've screwed up yet haha

can someone give me some guidance on if what i have is good or if i need to fix something in the build... i don't feel like anything is wrong, but haven't gotten my hands on T15 maps yet so i'm not 100% sure if i can clear them. Tier 12 maps are a breeze and so are incursions though.

How is possible you have a Char lvl89, Gems 19/0, 8 Challenges, and you have HH 14% AR, Pandemonius, 3's 6L, Triple Multi Jewels, etc... lol

Anyways, change you Starkonja for 40% Increased Ice Nova Damage, and level up to get more life nodes, till you reach 7k HP aprox.

Link arcane surge with Vortex on 4L instead of flame dash and put Fortify on Shield Charge + Faster attacks, to get 1 free socket on chest for another dmg gem.

You need Discipline on gems to get your Watcher's Eye bonus (lol), ES gain on Hit with Discipline.

Regards,
ApoCaLiPSiSs.
Question:
What do we rly need from a Elder Coral Ring?
Is it just the life that is the #1 thing? and an open Suffix for the shock enchant?

Because i bought a 82 Elder coral base yesterday and used a few chaos and got a pretty nutty ring i think.. but i am not sure how to evaluate it and if I can sell that to get more important things (like a watcher's eye/UI).
If anyone has any idea of what the value of this ring could be I would be very thankfull.

Its visable on my char, but here are the stats (note, I still have to Divine it abit):
The good:
T1 Life
T1 all attributes
T2 strenght
Open Suffix (Focus enchant)

The bad?:
T1 physical attack
.. T4 evasion

By my account, with all values at max ur looking at a ~140 HP ring, seems pretty nutty to me.

Cheers!

PS: I don't have the balls to Anull that evasion and slam :P
Last edited by Meive on Jan 24, 2019, 9:12:03 AM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:
"
shield charge and leap slam are great for this build because the melee crit can trigger cospri's

Sorry to jump in here, but I've always preferred whirling blades for movement. How does this compare to shield charge/leap slam?

i think whirling blades is fine. i guess it comes down to preference. i might give wb a try cos i prefer it too.

are there any reasons you wouldn't want to use wb?

i switched to whirling blades last night and i love it so far. it attacks much faster than shield charge, it lets you get in the middle of mobs to drop vortex, and it can help you get out of sticky situations faster than cyclone. it feels like way more mobility compared to shield charge to me.
"
blindz02 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello, so I'm currently playing this build. And just started doing Elder T16 Toxic Sewers, and I keep on getting randomly 1 Shot somehow with mods that aren't too crazy. DPS overall is super good, but is there a way that I can boost up my defensive stats to do T16's comfortably?

Here are my current Gears and Jewels:
Gears

Jewels

At lvl92, missing 5 more life nodes but sitting at 6.7k HP atm. Had to grab Mind Drinker on the tree by Blood Drinker since I was having troubles with mana. For dps im at 96% Crit chance, and 435% Crit Multi.

Got around 50ex to tinker around with, what would you guys suggest for upgrades with my current gear. Thanks in advance.

discipline watcher's eye is probably your best defensive upgrade
"
JackalOG wrote:

you're pretty low on life. you should work towards having 6500+. you can refund a couple nodes on your tree to get more life. the int node above trickery. and refund the strength jewel slot that takes 3 nodes and switch to a jewel slot that only needs two nodes.

take a look at the flask setup in the guide and roll those mods on your flasks.

i would get the focus shock craft on your elder ring. you sacrifice some life but the damage is worth it.

arcane surge works much better linked with vortex and arcane surge needs to be level 4

melee movement skills are great for this build because of cospri's melee crit trigger

your cwdt setup is way overleveled. cwdt and ic should be level 1, frost bomb at level 10 and chaos golem at level 3. if they're close to level 20 it might be worth leveling them to 20 so you can use the vendor recipe to get 20 quality on them.

edit: i just noticed the biggest thing you need to fix. your cyclone aps is 3.2 and you don't have 14% cooldown on your belt or boots. so you aren't triggering coc enough. get a belt or boots with 14% cooldown recovery asap.

p.s. sorry for being a bit rude here, but i don't understand how someone can have amazing gear and miss so much from the build guide. did you get a super lucky drop or something?
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 24, 2019, 12:34:59 PM

Idk how you guys are getting '700k' ice novas =/
Last edited by xNagato on Jan 24, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info