[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

What should ur evasion and armor be more or less around ?
"
ysocalm wrote:
What should ur evasion and armor be more or less around ?

doesnt really matter because we are not invested in it and we wont get much from it.
There's one thing I don't understand yet, If I socket a Vaal righteous fire, should I use the Vaal version or the normal version of the skill? In case I use the normal version, the only way to disable the damage over time effect is to use a flask with remove burning damage mod. So should I change my flask set up?
Thank you.
"
gatha wrote:
There's one thing I don't understand yet, If I socket a Vaal righteous fire, should I use the Vaal version or the normal version of the skill? In case I use the normal version, the only way to disable the damage over time effect is to use a flask with remove burning damage mod. So should I change my flask set up?
Thank you.

Only use the vaal version. I normally use it for bosses only.
The moment you start to cyclone on boss and do damage, activate it together with
Vortex for max damage.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 15, 2019, 7:49:58 AM
Been absolutely loving this build! The update to the guide is amazing as I was always worried about having 5k HP. The only thing I'm straying away from is the Watcher's Eye and Discipline only because I love the Herald MTX too much lol. Thanks for creating this!
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:
"
sliverlz wrote:

Just crafted this and I'm quite happy with it, managed to get both the resistances I needed plus life.

A spreadsheet of the aspd x cdr would be quite useful, like someone said a few posts back. Like, what attack speed should I go for with 19% cdr, and 20%?

Only 14% CDR matters, anything over that is unnecessary as it is impossible to reach the next break point of something like ~51-52% CDR, from memory.

So 14% and over = good, 13% and under = bad. Nice and easy for us.

Therefore, if you have 14% or more CDR you should be aiming for a little under 3.785 APS (people seem to aim for around 3.70 - 3.75, but you don't want to get too close as lag and other things may cause you to skip a proc). Or aim for a little under 7.57 APS if you aren't using Cyclone.

Yes. I figured out the math (6.06 × 1.(cdr) ) = aps. Then divide by 2 since cyclone hits twice. I only have a 12% as Cospris, so I still have to experiment to see if Coordination node + onslaught will get me there or over. If it is over, I may just stick with the keystone.
Unfortunately I am not able to kill MAsterMind Monster Lvl 80+ :( with this build.

Heyo, doing great with the build and im atm at the stage where i do everything pretty much deathless (only die if i myself make a mistake, which can happen quite often haha).

I'm not sure what i should aim for next, do you recommend going for the Unnatural Instincts + Meek jewels or should i get a helmet enchant first?

My Gear:
Spoiler

Gear:

Flasks:

Cant link my jewels here since they are in my tree but i have the ES per hit discipline and double dmg + hp jewels otherwise.

Thanks for the help :)
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Unfortunately I am not able to kill MAsterMind Monster Lvl 80+ :( with this build.

thats probably hardest fight in the game for this build. All that boss phasing and dot dps she do is nasty for cyclone CoC. Have you tried the "ranged" blade flurry version? Also did you watch a video of mechanic?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2019, 10:25:42 AM
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:
"
sliverlz wrote:

Just crafted this and I'm quite happy with it, managed to get both the resistances I needed plus life.

A spreadsheet of the aspd x cdr would be quite useful, like someone said a few posts back. Like, what attack speed should I go for with 19% cdr, and 20%?

Only 14% CDR matters, anything over that is unnecessary as it is impossible to reach the next break point of something like ~51-52% CDR, from memory.

So 14% and over = good, 13% and under = bad. Nice and easy for us.

Therefore, if you have 14% or more CDR you should be aiming for a little under 3.785 APS (people seem to aim for around 3.70 - 3.75, but you don't want to get too close as lag and other things may cause you to skip a proc). Or aim for a little under 7.57 APS if you aren't using Cyclone.

Ahh, I see. Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info