[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Thanks for the guide! This is my current set up! I am only level 81, but from level 70 i manage to get all of my labs and i started farming T16 elder maps. Everything is perfect! This is my current set up for now! i have Watcher's Eye with ES gained for each enemy hit and all of my total resistance are 80, so i can get full benefit from The Wise Oak.

The only question i have is: Is there any way i can use my HeadHunter for fast clear speed ? Thanks!

Last edited by TheMedico on Jan 15, 2019, 3:36:19 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Unfortunately I am not able to kill MAsterMind Monster Lvl 80+ :( with this build.

thats probably hardest fight in the game for this build. All that boss phasing and dot dps she do is nasty for cyclone CoC. Have you tried the "ranged" blade flurry version? Also did you watch a video of mechanic?

Thx - will try that out next time. But I doubt I will face her again. Almost done with this league and it was not so much fun like last league.

This build in last leagues setting would have been glorious. But this league is really annoying with all those bugs and whatnot ... :(
"
TheMedico wrote:
Thanks for the guide! This is my current set up! I am only level 81, but from level 70 i manage to get all of my labs and i started farming T16 elder maps. Everything is perfect! This is my current set up for now! i have Watcher's Eye with ES gained for each enemy hit and all of my total resistance are 80, so i can get full benefit from The Wise Oak.

The only question i have is: Is there any way i can use my HeadHunter for fast clear speed ? Thanks!

Im pretty sure you're able to use Headhunter, just make sure you have atleast 14% cooldown recovery on your boots then. As long as you're able to keep your resistance capped, it'll work.
OPie are you sure regarding Attack Speed and Cyclone interactions?

When I was testing all this stuff regarding APS and Cyclone i found out that more AS increase your damage by a lot. I came to conclusion than even cyclone attacks twice it procs CoC only once.

Can you please give me the profs that I'm wrong or maybe show the video with your tests?
Last edited by gopotan on Jan 15, 2019, 5:13:26 PM
Is there a point to get more more cd revovery speed (around 30%) and stack some as as to boost further more dps, does it work?
What about that ? Every 10 sec Vaal pact, should i try to lower the cooldown for Focus or its not worthy at all ?
PS. need the f0cking light res - FML xD
Last edited by Vaskes_1948 on Jan 15, 2019, 5:28:35 PM
What sword to use while I dont have 3 exalted for Corpis ?
"
nonooo wrote:
Is there a point to get more more cd revovery speed (around 30%) and stack some as as to boost further more dps, does it work?

No, the next breakpoint should be around 52% CDR, which isn't possible.
"
gopotan wrote:
OPie are you sure regarding Attack Speed and Cyclone interactions?

When I was testing all this stuff regarding APS and Cyclone i found out that more AS increase your damage by a lot. I came to conclusion than even cyclone attacks twice it procs CoC only once.

Can you please give me the profs that I'm wrong or maybe show the video with your tests?

Some information about your tests might help - if you only tested APS above the cap, the results you're describing would be exactly in line with expectations, but still less DPS than staying at/below the cap.
"
vector84 wrote:
"
nonooo wrote:

No, the next breakpoint should be around 52% CDR, which isn't possible.

Thanks for the answer <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info