[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Looking forward to trying the CoC meta once again -just one question, what would the ideal corruptions be on the LoreWeave? +1 to gems, or is there any way i could make this work? Does Vaal ice nova have a duration tag?

When testing in PoB, the +2 to AOE gems give teh biggest damage increase for ICe Nova.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 15, 2019, 11:18:55 AM

crafted these yesterday with a buddy to try to jack up the damage a bit for fun. Probably not worth, as they make capping res a nightmare without losing DPS on the jewels, which defeats the purpose. Did a couple of smooth Uber Elders (had no issue using cyclone), and damage felt pretty big. gonna go for 21/20 novas today. I would love to test the UI/Might setup, but id rather waste that currency crafting =D. Thanks again for the guide/discussion.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Unfortunately I am not able to kill MAsterMind Monster Lvl 80+ :( with this build.

I did it, also here's my gear, alot worse than OP's:

Spoiler

+ES on hit Watcher's Eye.

Just killed yesterday my first one, tried Ele Hit, LL Poet's Pen Occultist and I couldn't do it with them. With this I was almost facetanking everything. It was a lvl 83 Mastermind too.
Hey, wanted to say THANK YOU for such an amazing build and guide. I don't believe I had this much fun powering up my character from level 60.

I have one problem. My attack speed seems to be way high (4.2 cyclone tooltip), but I can't find the cause. I don't have IAS jewels and I specced out of coordination. I have a CD belt, so I want 3.75.

Can someone help me?
If i have 14 Cooldown recovery is it okay if i only have for example 3.2 or 3.6 attack speed or does it have to be exactly 3.7 ?
I am confused regarding the attacks per second... in my HO, cyclone shows 3.7 like your guide states. When I import my char to POB, it just states something around 3.4 - and when I import your POB it states something around 3.6

I am not sure why and how... and what to aim for now?
"
Hey, wanted to say THANK YOU for such an amazing build and guide. I don't believe I had this much fun powering up my character from level 60.

I have one problem. My attack speed seems to be way high (4.2 cyclone tooltip), but I can't find the cause. I don't have IAS jewels and I specced out of coordination. I have a CD belt, so I want 3.75.

Can someone help me?

PoB atk speed is different from ingame
"
Clickar1 wrote:
"

Can someone help me?

PoB atk speed is different from ingame

On PoB I have 4.16 attacks per seconds.
100% more from cyclone
10% inc. Starkonja
5% inc. retribution

I have a +13% Cospri's.
"

Make sure you're looking at regular Cyclone, not Vaal Cyclone. Unless I'm missing something, I imported your char into PoB and I'm seeing 3.13 APS.

"
If i have 14 Cooldown recovery is it okay if i only have for example 3.2 or 3.6 attack speed or does it have to be exactly 3.7 ?

Being under the cap is fine.
"
vector84 wrote:
"

Make sure you're looking at regular Cyclone, not Vaal Cyclone. Unless I'm missing something, I imported your char into PoB and I'm seeing 3.13 APS.

"

Being under the cap is fine.

Wow. You're right! I set it up wrong. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info