[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ysocalm wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
did my first uber elder ever <3

i need 3 sets where i died and i only got him to 50%

i then switched to kaoms boots and killed him in the 4. set :D

most fun part was the drop xDDDD

Hey, sorry i am asking this i am still kinda new to the game, can you link me maybe what items you are using for the build ? glove, boots amulet

i looked at the trading site for the boots and glove that is listed but i can't find it.

If you are looking for the cool down recovery put it in the stat filter try this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/0LKazdIg
how to get Sword for thsi build ? where its drop ? what to farm ? price overprice now
Im not seeing an alternative for the leap slam setup in shield even though there is a note saying we dont need it. What would we change if we just put fortify in the 6l? Im going the god tier with bobonic boots and unnatural instict.
"
imphilxd wrote:
Liking the playstyle of this build so far. I'm only level 80 currently, so I'm still missing about 1k ehp, but the build feels very glass cannon. I know it's not the most tanky build, but what does this build have for defense? I know it's a lot of hp and es on hit, a bit of dodge, but is that it? I die to t16 guardian that psns and sometimes packs of mobs when I don't crit.

Maybe I'm missing certain items or skill tree points? Any advice would be appreciated.

Compared to what a Jugg or champion?

The build actually has a lot of defenses, fortify, freeze/chill, blind, decent HP, enfeeble, and good leech if you get watchers eye set up plus the life leech gem, 80% resistance, defensive flasks. But it's cyclone melee which is inherently dangerous and you need a bit of skill as in knowing fights, good flask use. Its really not that glassy if you go full defense as OP speced out to originally. You won't get one shot after that its on player to play well.

I think u need a basalt flask and enter every fight using it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2019, 12:23:40 AM
Ok, so far i just have a quick question on how to actually play the build.

While im Cycloning, when should i be using vortex? How exactly do they work together and and whats the best way to do that?
"

While im Cycloning, when should i be using vortex? How exactly do they work together and and whats the best way to do that?

You can just press you Vortex hotkey every few seconds while using Cyclone, as it is an instant skill and won't stop you from spinning.

They work together because, depending on your set-up, Vortex will increase the cold damage taken by enemies chilled by the Vortex, increasing your Ice Nova damage, and also possibly keep Arcane Surge up if you have it 4-linked.

Just crafted this and I'm quite happy with it, managed to get both the resistances I needed plus life.

A spreadsheet of the aspd x cdr would be quite useful, like someone said a few posts back. Like, what attack speed should I go for with 19% cdr, and 20%?
"
sliverlz wrote:

Just crafted this and I'm quite happy with it, managed to get both the resistances I needed plus life.

A spreadsheet of the aspd x cdr would be quite useful, like someone said a few posts back. Like, what attack speed should I go for with 19% cdr, and 20%?

Only 14% CDR matters, anything over that is unnecessary as it is impossible to reach the next break point of something like ~51-52% CDR, from memory.

So 14% and over = good, 13% and under = bad. Nice and easy for us.

Therefore, if you have 14% or more CDR you should be aiming for a little under 3.785 APS (people seem to aim for around 3.70 - 3.75, but you don't want to get too close as lag and other things may cause you to skip a proc). Or aim for a little under 7.57 APS if you aren't using Cyclone.
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:
"

You can just press you Vortex hotkey every few seconds while using Cyclone, as it is an instant skill and won't stop you from spinning.

They work together because, depending on your set-up, Vortex will increase the cold damage taken by enemies chilled by the Vortex, increasing your Ice Nova damage, and also possibly keep Arcane Surge up if you have it 4-linked.

Is there an optimal time to use it with my for my orbs or just whenever its up? I noticed it caused them to explode into the aoe ground stuff so i wasnt sure if i should just hit it when its up or save it for a specific shot
Hello i am level 70 already and i will get the item required just now, my question is : Is there any way i can use my HeadHunter with this build? Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info