[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
deluu1337 wrote:
i got only 3.2 aps what do i missing ?

I'm about to buy a CDR belt, but somehow I'm showing 4.1 aps with only a 12% aps Cospris.... Not sure what's going on. If I'm reading it right, I need to get attacks down to 3.75.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Jan 14, 2019, 9:48:00 AM
14 % weap and 14% cooldown on belt :)
"

Read the spell echo gem description again. Specifically the part were it says "can not support triggered skills"

Well it show up in tooltip, gameplay and path of building. So it works in our Cospri's Malice but not in our CoC setup.

Try it!!
"
Nordatheman wrote:
"

Read the spell echo gem description again. Specifically the part were it says "can not support triggered skills"

Well it show up in tooltip, gameplay and path of building. So it works in our Cospri's Malice but not in our CoC setup.

Try it!!

Have you actually tried it?

Try to remove COC, socket only Frostbolt+Spell Echo in Cospri's, remove Frozen Trail and then count how many frost bolt are being fired.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
Nordatheman wrote:
"

Try it!!

I did try it. Didn't notice anything different.
Does anyone know how to see the decimal values of "attack speed" for example. It says 3.7 sure but how do I see if it is 3.72 or 3.74 ?
"
Seqqsy wrote:
Does anyone know how to see the decimal values of "attack speed" for example. It says 3.7 sure but how do I see if it is 3.72 or 3.74 ?

Good question. I'm trying to figure out if dividing 1 second by time to attack in tooltip is going to be accurate. I'm on my phone at work, so I can't be sure yet.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
"
Seqqsy wrote:

Good question. I'm trying to figure out if dividing 1 second by time to attack in tooltip is going to be accurate. I'm on my phone at work, so I can't be sure yet.

You can always POB it sure, I was wondering if there is an in-game tooltip to allow me to see the decimals.

Interesting enough the game rounds 3.64 to 3.7 which isn't good because I am trying to be like 3.71 in the final build so I gotta pick up 3% AS somewhere.
"
Seqqsy wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
"
Seqqsy wrote:

You can always POB it sure, I was wondering if there is an in-game tooltip to allow me to see the decimals.

Interesting enough the game rounds 3.64 to 3.7 which isn't good because I am trying to be like 3.71 in the final build so I gotta pick up 3% AS somewhere.

I mean outside of PoB too. Just on my construction master calculator, if I divide 1/.33 attack time I get 3.0303. Now, whether or not that's accurate is the question knowing how misleading tooltips can be.
Your Frozen trail Jewel don't have the two 40 int passives actives in your POB link. Why ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info