[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

[/quote]

I mean outside of PoB too. Just on my construction master calculator, if I divide 1/.33 attack time I get 3.0303. Now, whether or not that's accurate is the question knowing how misleading tooltips can be.[/quote]

Yes, thats correct, that's how you do it.
"
YunLong wrote:
Your Frozen trail Jewel don't have the two 40 int passives actives in your POB link. Why ?

Jewels like that don't require you to be specced into the nodes unless it explicitly says so. Frozen Trail works as is where it's at.

I mean outside of PoB too. Just on my construction master calculator, if I divide 1/.33 attack time I get 3.0303. Now, whether or not that's accurate is the question knowing how misleading tooltips can be.[/quote]

Yes, thats correct, that's how you do it.[/quote]

Ok thx. So, 1/3.75~ 0.27 attack time is optimal for 14% CDR.
"
deluu1337 wrote:
i got only 3.2 aps what do i missing ?

someone? :/
The damage is really obscene, I love it... very fun, am at 3.7 attacks exactly and enjoy the fast clearing.

But I am really struggling with survival, especially against some Syndicate encounters (sometimes just onehit) and certain bosses... like Chimera :( When he goes invisible, I cannot even take 3 hits, to survive long enough to discover in which cloud he is hiding. I feel like I am not doding / evading anything, and the 5400hp pool is not enough.

And I kinda have the feeling that the leech in weapon is not enough to compensate some of the incoming damage... or maybe I am just playing it wrong. It is a struggle to balance resistances and life with so many mandatory items :D
Last edited by Edimasta on Jan 14, 2019, 10:52:22 AM
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

I mean outside of PoB too. Just on my construction master calculator, if I divide 1/.33 attack time I get 3.0303. Now, whether or not that's accurate is the question knowing how misleading tooltips can be.

Yes, thats correct, that's how you do it.[/quote]

Ok thx. So, 1/3.75~ 0.27 attack time is optimal for 14% CDR.[/quote]

Yes a way of looking at it = 0.268 ~ is about as close so go for 0.27
Thank you, OP. Great build and really fun.
Quick question:6L tabula with fortify or loreweave 5L without fortify?

Managed to get this belt which saves me from using an onslaught flask. What should I get instead of that, a Wise Oak?
Hello Cheequ and hello guys!

After clearing almost the content of the game with this build, I want to make a small review.

First my gear:

For the mapping, the clearspeed is great and the build is pretty safe.
For the bossing, I easily killed Red Elder, Shaper's Guardians, the Shaper (almost deathless because I just died at the last second beacause I was too greddy...) and the Uber Elder Guardians. I don't try the Uber Elder, i'm not ready. I only have difficulties with the Minautor who was a pain in the ass. And I have still difficulties to make clear cyclone, I need more practice.

Finally, this build is very great, I love it!

Hey guys, great build so far!

I seem to have trouble with uber bosses trucking me though and certain members of syndicate on T16. Could anyone make a suggestion for my gear so I can farm some EXP in high level maps without worry?

Should I sell the gloves (got lucky with them last night) and focus on getting more life on gear?

My gear:

Last edited by lionpants on Jan 14, 2019, 12:29:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info