[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Any huge downside with taking the uber lab ascendancy first? I'm just thinking about getting more crit chance first. Thanks
Awesome build, I took shaper down deathless with it, but I definitely am flailing when it comes to T16 guardians. I know a lot of it is because I cannot get a 28% loreweave to 6L, so I don't have fortify on.

I made some changes to the defense, such as instead of going for the 8k life I took MoM and I am at 6K life. I took MoM because my gear is not as good as yours and taking some mana nodes instead of the Melding and Alchemist circle gives me a significant amount of mana and mana regen, while also giving me the opportunity from taking advantage of +mana and +mana regen more than before. Also, watchers eye with %damage gained as mana with clarity is super cheap and easy to grab and fix MoM loss.

I did just craft an elder ring with +warlords mark on it, I am wondering if going with that over the enfeeble is a decent route, as it gives an insane amount of mana and life regen, better than what we have without, but it also means I have to lose enfeeble. My question is this:
Should I take the warlords over enfeeble, and if so, what aura do I take instead? I think ideally, a +1 curse pandemonius would be amazing but thats a rough thing to ask for.

Thanks!
Hey all! Nice build! Any ideas for alternative amulet until I can setup pandemonius? I have all the rest of the core pieces (lycosidae, malice, loreweave and starkonia).
"
Illidan96 wrote:
Hey all! Nice build! Any ideas for alternative amulet until I can setup pandemonius? I have all the rest of the core pieces (lycosidae, malice, loreweave and starkonia).

Any rare amulet you want. You can get a rare almost to the same power level as Pandemonius as well actually. But on a budget you can get one half or two-thirds as strong very easily.
El Psy Congroo.
could you respec the tree to include the 2 might of the meek jewels while grinding towards purchasing an Unnatural Instinct or is it advised to hold off until you could socket all 3. thanks again for all the work put into this guide!
"
This build looks great! How difficult is it to get up and running? I've never done a CoC build before, and I have very limited currency - I want to be sure I'll be able to run and enjoy the build before investing. Thanks!

Not that hard to farm t10~. Check leveling part, OP lists a few useful item to get started.
I also want to add that "Ornament of the East" can be used as a ghetto Lycosidae.

Thanks a lot for this guide OP, I did not have that much fun since uh... Perandus league ? Still so much progress to do with my gear !
"
Valicious wrote:
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
2) Lycosidae - Hits cannot be Evaded + some Life. No need to invest in Accuracy with this item.

Is it possible to swap that item for another Sword and just "Bench" the Hits cannot be evaded or its not worth the 3exes for craft and losing 60 life ?

That won't work, Hits cant be evaded as a bench craft is only local, so only hits with that weapon could not be evaded not your hits with Cospris.

Ok but why is that couse its on shield and you can hit with it, so your wep benefit (if its that case we can craft a rare shield with more stats) or its couse its unique stat ?
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
"
Valicious wrote:
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
2) Lycosidae - Hits cannot be Evaded + some Life. No need to invest in Accuracy with this item.

Is it possible to swap that item for another Sword and just "Bench" the Hits cannot be evaded or its not worth the 3exes for craft and losing 60 life ?

That won't work, Hits cant be evaded as a bench craft is only local, so only hits with that weapon could not be evaded not your hits with Cospris.

Ok but why is that couse its on shield and you can hit with it, so your wep benefit (if its that case we can craft a rare shield with more stats) or its couse its unique stat ?

Lyco's stat explicitly says "Your hits can't be Evaded" while the crafted mod just says "Hits can't be Evaded". The fact that Lyco has the "your" makes all the hits you do hit 100% while the mod on crafted weapons are only local, which means it only applies on that weapon.
Lyco's stat explicitly says "Your hits can't be Evaded" while the crafted mod just says "Hits can't be Evaded". The fact that Lyco has the "your" makes all the hits you do hit 100% while the mod on crafted weapons are only local, which means it only applies on that weapon.

Good to know that, thx for the answer dude :)
hi

i hit lvl 91 last night and clear T15 map with Speed of light :D
Spoiler

Last edited by lordfratos on Jan 14, 2019, 5:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info