[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hi guys!
ill try uber elder for the first time today.

do u guys have some advices for a newb?

u can look at my Charakter if u find something plz

btw cant wear kaoms boots cause i have too less DEX then.
Probably something instead of enfeeble?

*edit
atk Speed 3.75, 6,8k life 1,3k ES

not sure About flasks at uberelder, or auras
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 14, 2019, 6:13:20 AM
In Loreweave is there a reason why we are not going with Spell Echo support? Would that not make Ice Nova explode around our Frostbold 4x and not just 2x? Concentrated Effect gives 16k dps (30k to 46k) and if we do the math Spell Echo would be like this:

Concentrated Effect: 46k*2 = 92k dps per trigger
Spell Echo: 30k*4 = 120k dps per trigger

That is a huge dps boost and some extra AoE.
"
Nordatheman wrote:
In Loreweave is there a reason why we are not going with Spell Echo support? Would that not make Ice Nova explode around our Frostbold 4x and not just 2x? Concentrated Effect gives 16k dps (30k to 46k) and if we do the math Spell Echo would be like this:

Yes, there is a reason. Spell Echo only works for self-cast spells, not triggered spells. So it won't work with COC.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hi,

I first wanted to thank you for the build, it is very fun ...

i would like to know if i can still increase my dps, if so?!, how ??

I killed the Elder shaper and I still want to evolve my stuff.

I know that I have to change my jewels but for the rest is that everything is good for you ?, and also you give me my total dps please? because I do not know how to calculate it and wanted to know if I approach 7 million: p

Ty Cheer
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
Nordatheman wrote:

Yes, there is a reason. Spell Echo only works for self-cast spells, not triggered spells. So it won't work with COC.

It works in our Cospri's Malice:)
"
Nordatheman wrote:
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
Nordatheman wrote:

I would be surprised if it did. The tooltip may say that the skill repeats but once it is triggered by Cospri's malice, it will not be repeated. Nothing prevents you to link it, but it will only be repeated if you self-cast it. In this build, Spell Echo is useless.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
guys, how good is this build for deep delve (500+) and delve bosses
Hello CheeQu, i'm trying the Unnatural Instict + 2x Might of the Meek jewels setup, wanted to ask you some things.
1. Do i have to change Cospri's Malice to max 13% even if i don't use Silver flask and don't have Coordination node? My atk per second is 3.77 on PoB
2. https://imgur.com/a/URFR9X0 is it correct to socket the jewels like this?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by SChieco on Jan 14, 2019, 8:43:17 AM
"
Nordatheman wrote:
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
Nordatheman wrote:

Read the spell echo gem description again. Specifically the part were it says "can not support triggered skills"
i got only 3.2 aps what do i missing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info