[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

It looks like the skill tree was significantly updated since I began this build. Can anyone let me know why? What are the pros and cons of switching to the new version? Having a changelog in the build's main post explaining these sorts of things would be nice.
using the level gear at the moment but from what i see should prob buy the the gear recommended for the higher tier now since it's doing nothing but going thru the roof lol level 52 at the moment
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jan 13, 2019, 4:04:20 PM
Yeah, that's too bad. I might wait on it for now and try it in standard. I'm too poor.
How do you sustain mana? it always ends for me, maybe i did something wrong? can you check please
uber elder die. without enfeeble. 6.9k hp/ 1.5k es
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:
"
This build looks great! How difficult is it to get up and running? I've never done a CoC build before, and I have very limited currency - I want to be sure I'll be able to run and enjoy the build before investing. Thanks!

IMO all you need is cospris + lyco. A cooldown reduction belt will help, everything else is cheap.

Im not really into this. I've spend like 9 ex getting lyco+ cospris + loreweave. It's fast, ok, but with near 10Ex build i can't kill Hydra , or in a realy long run.

My first char of this league is a necro, and with less than 1Ex i am more efficient... I found that you realy need to put a lot of Currency to be efficient.

And by tyhe way, the amulet is like 5 Ex, watcher's eye 5ex too with discipline...

I had rare self-crafted armor and amulet, no watcher's, just lyco and cospris and took this build to T16 pretty easily. You don't NEED it, but it really helps this build scale
"
Seqqsy wrote:
Haha thanks for the compliment on the gear :) !

Though, I ran your calculations and I am not sure if they are correct.

Config Setup
Mine
Power Charge
Flask Active
One nearby enemy
blinded, chilled, shocked
Shaper/Guardian

Yours
Power Charge
Flask Active
One nearby enemy
Blinded,Chilled,3 Stack Spider
Shaper/Guardian

Both of us
Nearby Enemies take 17% Increased Elemental Damage on Cospri

With these calculations
My tooltip damage is = 540k
Yours = 490k

I think you forgot to change Concentrated Effects ( I had a lvl 20 area in my 6 link, if you swap it for a 21 conc effect you ll see the difference)

However, my setup is missing 2 sockets (avg 20k dmg each) + 1 additional abbys in belt, and 4 levels. In addition, I have reallocated 2 points from Fangs of the viper and had 2 points remaining unused which allows me to freely pick up arcane potency and bring me to 360k while missing those 2 gems.

In my final build I am going only on the right side of scion and unnatural-ing the socket (hence the 540k)

If I am mistaken in the calcs please let me know. I'll post my final POB here in an hour or so when I get home.

p.s I am going to look for a starkonja alternative with - resist in the next couple of days but I am not sure how I would be able to juggle the missing dex. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I am currently at work so I can't look over everything, but from memory you can't select shocked in the config section as it is preset to 50% increased damage taken, not 20% as per your rings shock effect.

I assure you though, I added conc effect, made gem levels 21, added the most efficient passive nodes up to level 97/98 and made other changes such as the Atziris Promise change before coming to a figure around 410K. I did not add in any crazy jewels or anything though, just ones similar to what you currently use.

But again, with the currency you are spending on this build I wouldn't be surprised if you got to 600K when you are done. That belt alone adds something like 75K to my build, it's nuts.
Hello,

First of all thanks for that amazing build... I enjoy the clearspeed so much..

But i am getting problems at uber elder... Dont know exactly why, i killed him many times so i know how to do.

Can u guys pls check my gear and tell me what should i upgrade? i also didnt feel i cast many forstbolt... Should i get a second frozen trail?

I am also thinking about take out Starkonja's for other helmet to cap resist and high life roll to get bubonics, what u think about that?

Also i feel like i dont leech much HP, maybe i got something wrong?

Thanks!
Last edited by Blazkino on Jan 13, 2019, 9:30:02 PM
I have a build very similar to this and am almost considering speccing to this instead, but im a little confused about the lack of spell crit nodes and power charges being taken, where is the crit coming from?
"
Blazkino wrote:
Hello,

First of all thanks for that amazing build... I enjoy the clearspeed so much..

But i am getting problems at uber elder... Dont know exactly why, i killed him many times so i know how to do.

Can u guys pls check my gear and tell me what should i upgrade? i also didnt feel i cast many forstbolt... Should i get a second frozen trail?

I am also thinking about take out Starkonja's for other helmet to cap resist and high life roll to get bubonics, what u think about that?

Also i feel like i dont leech much HP, maybe i got something wrong?

Thanks!

I think slotting Fortify in chest makes all the difference to me on UE. Sure we all want big PoB DPS of hypothermia but this build has plenty of DPS even with 5L and Fortify.

OP originally made build second way for a reason IMO, whirl/SC fortify is unreliable, he knew what he was doing.

Also enfeeble enchant... even at 80% reduction it's super OP while it's running with enchant.

Or maybe I'm just less skilled (probably) but I found when I went too heavy into deeps I start failing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info