[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Unless I am mistaken, your build in the OP for level 91 is actually for level 92. With Alira you'll have that many points at 92, not 91
"
This build looks great! How difficult is it to get up and running? I've never done a CoC build before, and I have very limited currency - I want to be sure I'll be able to run and enjoy the build before investing. Thanks!

IMO all you need is cospris + lyco. A cooldown reduction belt will help, everything else is cheap.

this is my gear mate just wondering what i can upgrade and the stats i need to be looking for cheers
Just started levelling this and I freakin' paint the whole map with vortexes (know later it won't be).. already in love. Thank you 🙏
"
teslabear wrote:
"
This build looks great! How difficult is it to get up and running? I've never done a CoC build before, and I have very limited currency - I want to be sure I'll be able to run and enjoy the build before investing. Thanks!

IMO all you need is cospris + lyco. A cooldown reduction belt will help, everything else is cheap.

Im not really into this. I've spend like 9 ex getting lyco+ cospris + loreweave. It's fast, ok, but with near 10Ex build i can't kill Hydra , or in a realy long run.

My first char of this league is a necro, and with less than 1Ex i am more efficient... I found that you realy need to put a lot of Currency to be efficient.

And by tyhe way, the amulet is like 5 Ex, watcher's eye 5ex too with discipline...
You are correct that since the guide became so popular, the prices went through the roof and this build no longer properly operates at low budget
My try on Mastermind lvl 83 and Uber Elder after hit lvl 97. Turn out this build quite powerful, the sustain DPS without flask is respectable. I fucked up at the end of the Uber Elder fight but RNG def happened. Still got a room for Shocking ring but the dmg at this point without Vaal RF melted everything. Thank you for those tips @CheeQu, they're very helpful. Did 36/40 challenges with this build ez pizi

Spoiler
Hey CheeQu, how are you

So i was doing your building before your major update on gear section.

At moment i stopped i was like this:

So, i want your opinion, where i go now? I buy new jewels?

So i follow the Stage 2 or Stage 3 of the build?

Thanks!
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
2) Lycosidae - Hits cannot be Evaded + some Life. No need to invest in Accuracy with this item.

Is it possible to swap that item for another Sword and just "Bench" the Hits cannot be evaded or its not worth the 3exes for craft and losing 60 life ?

That won't work, Hits cant be evaded as a bench craft is only local, so only hits with that weapon could not be evaded not your hits with Cospris.

Ok so after the advice I changed my gems and added a few jewels, changed my belt and help and my DPS feels like it has sky rocketed. I did 2 attempts at uber Elder and the damage was not lacking at all, I phased them pretty quickly but I just apparently am shit at using Cyclone. So thanks to the OP and the other person's advice build feels much better now :)

Although I noticed my frost bomb is over leveled lol
Last edited by OnlyThor on Jan 13, 2019, 3:49:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info