[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

On your Lvl98 passive tree, if you replace 3 life nodes from the scion life cluster and instead go to Cruel Preparation you get 5% all resi and 10 int for free. Just saying
After some testing it seems to me like the "Godtier" version perhaps isn't worth it when taking into consideration the cost of the unique jewels.

With my items I end up with more or less the same stats at level 100.

With the normal tree you loose some attack speed, about 20% move speed and a good chunk of resists. But nothing that isn't fixable through gear somehow, except the movespeed.

I may be wrong, so u can check out the 2 versions and compare yourself:

Godtier with Meeks/Instinct @lvl 100

https://pastebin.com/WUTcJ7rC

Normal tree @lvl 100

https://pastebin.com/EDC4wzxD

edit:read the firs post again and seem its been updated with the same info I have concluded with. So yea, who wouldnt pay 20 ex for some movespeed!

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 13, 2019, 7:48:36 AM
For the godly setup with unnatural instinct, acuity and bobonic. Should we be getting a stygian vice without cooldown reduce to synergize with bobonic or still not as good?

Also, if we go for fortify in the 6l, what do we put in the bubonics and the 4l that usually has fortify?
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Jan 13, 2019, 8:20:07 AM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
For the godly setup with unnatural instinct, acuity and bobonic. Should we be getting a stygian vice without cooldown reduce to synergize with bobonic or still not as good?

Also, if we go for fortify in the 6l, what do we put in the bubonics and the 4l that usually has fortify?

Especially with the UI tree, it's really hard to stay under 3 APS on cyclone. So I think it's more important to get the cooldown recovery speed with that tree, unfortunately. It's a big shame that only 2 slots have the cooldown recovery speed (and the crafted one is garbage), otherwise there could be a little bit of flexibility in how to build this.

Last edited by CardcoreHardslinger on Jan 13, 2019, 9:04:14 AM
Hey man, i'm here again o/.

I know I'm not following exactly what your guide say, but I'm going through a single target problem and I have no idea what should I do to improve this.
My single target dmg is a big shit.

I have some exalteds to spend and I thought I could get bubonic trail, but this is the only idea I had.

Can you help?
Last edited by xupeta on Jan 13, 2019, 10:17:25 AM
Hi and ty for the guide the build is realy fun.

I have some questions: chat is more important on the torso, elem dmg or res ? because i have one with good dmg but 76 max res ? do i need to change ?

In the case you have a white socket, can you play with fire dash and just put fortify in it ?

Good? no?
This build looks great! How difficult is it to get up and running? I've never done a CoC build before, and I have very limited currency - I want to be sure I'll be able to run and enjoy the build before investing. Thanks!
2) Lycosidae - Hits cannot be Evaded + some Life. No need to invest in Accuracy with this item.

Is it possible to swap that item for another Sword and just "Bench" the Hits cannot be evaded or its not worth the 3exes for craft and losing 60 life ?
Haha thanks for the compliment on the gear :) !

Though, I ran your calculations and I am not sure if they are correct.

Config Setup
Mine
Power Charge
Flask Active
One nearby enemy
blinded, chilled, shocked
Shaper/Guardian

Yours
Power Charge
Flask Active
One nearby enemy
Blinded,Chilled,3 Stack Spider
Shaper/Guardian

Both of us
Nearby Enemies take 17% Increased Elemental Damage on Cospri

With these calculations
My tooltip damage is = 540k
Yours = 490k

I think you forgot to change Concentrated Effects ( I had a lvl 20 area in my 6 link, if you swap it for a 21 conc effect you ll see the difference)

However, my setup is missing 2 sockets (avg 20k dmg each) + 1 additional abbys in belt, and 4 levels. In addition, I have reallocated 2 points from Fangs of the viper and had 2 points remaining unused which allows me to freely pick up arcane potency and bring me to 360k while missing those 2 gems.

In my final build I am going only on the right side of scion and unnatural-ing the socket (hence the 540k)

If I am mistaken in the calcs please let me know. I'll post my final POB here in an hour or so when I get home.

p.s I am going to look for a starkonja alternative with - resist in the next couple of days but I am not sure how I would be able to juggle the missing dex. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 13, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info