[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Seqqsy wrote:
Ok guys .... I am FINALLY done gearing for the end game. I will list the prices of the expensive items in the build and still looking for improvements where I can get. Please feel free to let me know if I can do anything more with the build.

Currently with this setup and using OP's POB config, my tooltip Shaper/Guardian damage is at 324,567. (you can swap his 244k and do the math to figure out shaper dps)

Most expensive items for me were;
Boots = worth 30 ex, got a deal for 25 ex (you can slam 20-20 resists there if you want, making it a 127 resist boots)
Belt = worth 20 ex, nego down to 15 ex
Ring = 15-20ex don't remember
Gloves = got a steal, 2 ex (I don't think anyone finding that soon)

Now ... finally ... I get to enjoy the build's full potential.

I also have the "god tier" items such as acuity + boots + unnatural & 2x meek but I am not sure if I want to go that route just yet. (lvl 93 after all)

If there is someone with "god tier" gear and has gone that way, can you please provide me your final tooltip damage + pob link so I can see it for myself ? Thanks a bunch.

<3

That’s spectacular stuff mate! Where’s the belt though..? Not linked. I see it in your character - amazing.

Can you do an Uber elder video for us and maybe some guardian vids?

I think if you wanted to take it further you’d need to consider a helm with -9% enemy cold resist. The boots are definitely awesome but with an apparently unlimited budget you might keep an eye out for some with 10% ele pen - as your build will have increased damage in droves but not a huge amount of ele pen for end game bosses?

Also please link your jewels as they are hugely important for damage.

Oh, and you might want to quality your pots..?!
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 13, 2019, 2:14:02 AM
Yes sorry about the belt thing.

Honestly this is where people like you, who have vastly superior knowledge of the game can help me out and thanks for that.

I followed the basic principles for the initial guide therefore I didn't quite know how to replace the helm, but you are correct; I can do a - ele pen on those slots.

My biggest problem & limitation for the end gear was trying to run mark of the shaper + a ring like mine as I was left with 3 slots to get all my resists capped. To accomplish that I had to take a 15% Fire resist node which was only 1 point. Now my resists are 80 - 130 - 110 or something like that.

I will update the jewel section later on as I am on my laptop right now but I am running
3x max life % - crit multiplier - cold damage
1x watcher eye with disc (es on hit)
1x crit multiplier - 8% AS - cold damage + combined with Coordination = I don't need to onslaught.
(I have a missing gem in the belt atm gotta shop for that later on)

I will make a couple of videos vs Guardians and Uber elder for sure (potentially tomorrow) and i'll post it here.
p.s I might slap a 20-20 cold penetration on the cospri for fights that end before i could leech. I think that would improve the ele pen problem slightly.
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 13, 2019, 3:50:35 AM
I finally got most of the required stuff, enjoying the build alot tearing down t16 guardians pretty quick, only issue is that I cant really take a big hit that well, but ofc its expected. 5.9k HP, have hatred on for my watchers eye just for the cold damage. Trying to improve it more, I don't get the cooldown thing, I get how ice nova triggers more but do i have to have higher cyclone aps for higher DPS or for it to trigger more? And whats the max I can go? I just crafted 20% cooldown recovery on a belt, my current cyclone aps is at 3.1 aps.

Here's my current gear

Looking for suggestions on how to improve this build more, would really appreciate it!
Don't know if this has been posted here:

A fresh in-depth explanation of CoC's cooldown mechanics and proc rate

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

To bad you almost have to be a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out :/

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Honestly, this build has been an absolute blast. I just killed a tier 15 elder and I only died once! The watcher's eye was crap, but still. I would definitely recommend this guide.
I noticed the recommended end game tree changed radically in past week or so, I guess this is ultra-optimized? It looks so different caught me a bit off, but I guess dropping crit strike nodes makes sense if we are maxed on crit.
https://pastebin.com/S8DTrLKJ
hello guys here is my pastebin any one can help plz with my defence i have some problems with melle damage some times i die instant and i dont know how i fix it
"
Seqqsy wrote:
Ok guys .... I am FINALLY done gearing for the end game. I will list the prices of the expensive items in the build and still looking for improvements where I can get. Please feel free to let me know if I can do anything more with the build.

Currently with this setup and using OP's POB config, my tooltip Shaper/Guardian damage is at 324,567. (you can swap his 244k and do the math to figure out shaper dps)

Most expensive items for me were;
Boots = worth 30 ex, got a deal for 25 ex (you can slam 20-20 resists there if you want, making it a 127 resist boots)
Belt = worth 20 ex, nego down to 15 ex
Ring = 15-20ex don't remember
Gloves = got a steal, 2 ex (I don't think anyone finding that soon)

Now ... finally ... I get to enjoy the build's full potential.

I also have the "god tier" items such as acuity + boots + unnatural & 2x meek but I am not sure if I want to go that route just yet. (lvl 93 after all)

If there is someone with "god tier" gear and has gone that way, can you please provide me your final tooltip damage + pob link so I can see it for myself ? Thanks a bunch.

<3

Your gear is insane, so it's kinda strange to see the flasks without quality. I'm pretty sure your boots alone are worth more than most of my gear, plus the belt, then there's no competition. That thing is insane.

I ran your build through PoB, and with the added damage from Vortex chill and from your shock ring, as well as swapping out Sorrow of the Divine for Atziri's Promise (which I think is just a better Flask for this build), your damage seems to be at around the 400K mark.

If you are considering going for the minus cold resistance helm, just know that you'll need to make up for the dexterity loss somewhere as well, it's a big hit and hard to find in the tree and gear (I have two jewels with dexterity just for mine to work).

This is my PoB if you want to have a look, I'm currently close to 500K damage, with a pretty consistent damage set-up (just flasks, vortex and a single cast of Frostbite for T16 stuff): https://pastebin.com/VFFb2L9t
If anyone has the time to look at my profile and tell me what I should improve on next, that would be awesome. I have played this game a lot, but I still struggle bc it still feels so complex to me. Obviously I still need Loreweave, but right now I am having problems with T13 Maps and I don't know what I should improve first, or how I should go about getting the currency for those improvements. Currently I am just chiseling and alching maps and running them with mediocre success. If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it.
"
CheeQu wrote:

Hey, looks like you're above the attack speed cap. check the important spoiler in the gear and uniques section.

Hey mate, thanks for taking the time to reply also, I will take a look at the spoiler and get my aspeed down :) Thanks mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info