[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

It's interesting to look at similar builds on Hardcore.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Assassin&item=Cospris-Malice

There is some ideas that can be added to this build:

Starkonja's with Cold Leech corruption. Removes the need for life leech in the sword. You can then add another spell or support gem, if you add GMP you free up a jewel socket by not needing Frozen Trail.

Bench crafted -8 to 9 mana cost of skills on rings.
Good option if you have an open prefix and feel running out of mana is a problem.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 12, 2019, 9:13:44 PM
Guys I am one belt away from displaying my big dick damuj setup that I feel like does more damage than god tier setup. Wishing for that 80% cold dmg 90 life 40+ fire resist Stygian *fingers crossed*
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"

So that's my gear now, I died numerous times to uber elder, just didn't feel I had the damage. What can I do/what should I do to improve? Thanks :)

If that’s your gear you really need to invest in a chest piece..?:)

Hahahha maybe that's why I'm dying ;)

Ok here is my chest

Any tips on where to improve with my above including chest :)

Thanks

Hey, looks like you're above the attack speed cap. check the important spoiler in the gear and uniques section.
Hello @CheeQu,

What's your thoughts about carcass Jack for this build ?
Does it even worth to consider ?
Just built this build using some of the "god tier items" and jewels. Currently running with discipline (watcher's eye), aztiri's acuity, 2x meeks, unnatural instinct, mark of shaper w/ elder ring, and some really solid pieces with a 12% AS Cospri. Can someone just make sure everything is as it should be? So many pieces of gear I put together exactly that I want to make sure AS and everything else is as it should be. Here is my PoB link:

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/KcGipdJZ

If someone could just take a look over it and make sure it is all good, would be much appreciated.

I don't think I have enough leech on life IF ANY leech currently which is an issue so suggestions would be great.
Last edited by Xsv on Jan 12, 2019, 10:07:10 PM
Is "0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life" enough on the ring for leeching life for this build or do we need other sources? (Don't have the Vaal pact gloves)
Last edited by Nordatheman on Jan 12, 2019, 10:06:07 PM
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Is "0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life" enough on the ring for leeching life for this build or do we need other sources? (Don't have the Vaal pact gloves)
Just test it? Or you can see the numbers in PoB.

Just threw a few fossils on an base..

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Just test it? Or you can see the numbers in PoB.

Damn that Helm... I thought mine was good! Looking through some of the builds on here is crazy. People have helms and boots and gloves worth like 15-20ex a piece at minimum (I swear I saw boots on here earlier that would go for like 40ex, more than my whole character). Wish I wasn't so poor now so I could really get into min-maxing.
Last edited by Hohenheim_ on Jan 12, 2019, 11:18:22 PM
Ok guys .... I am FINALLY done gearing for the end game. I will list the prices of the expensive items in the build and still looking for improvements where I can get. Please feel free to let me know if I can do anything more with the build.

Currently with this setup and using OP's POB config, my tooltip Shaper/Guardian damage is at 324,567. (you can swap his 244k and do the math to figure out shaper dps)

If there is someone with "god tier" gear and has gone that way, can you please provide me your final tooltip damage + pob link so I can see it for myself ? Thanks a bunch.

<3
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 13, 2019, 11:52:10 PM
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:

Damn that Helm... I thought mine was good! Looking through some of the builds on here is crazy. People have helms and boots and gloves worth like 15-20ex a piece at minimum (I swear I saw boots on here earlier that would go for like 40ex, more than my whole character). Wish I wasn't so poor now so I could really get into min-maxing.

This was made on Standard btw, just made some boots as well.
I hit the 3 suffixes with chaos spamming, removed prefixes, slammed and hit T1 life. I then slammed again and hit t4 movespeed and was like hmmm...
But, since max movespeed was my goal I used an anulment orb and luckily removed the movespeed. Threw another ex and BAM! 35% movespeed.

64% movespeed in HO now.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 13, 2019, 2:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info