[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

How is this build with all end-game bosses when it comes to survivability?
"
Xsv wrote:
How is this build with all end-game bosses when it comes to survivability?

the build eats endgame, just like tier 1 bosses with proper gear.
What's the point of "fang of the viper" node beside movespeed?
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
What's the point of "fang of the viper" node beside movespeed?

Some people take it if they need dex as well.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
A few things.

1. In my personal view - which is a view shared by some but not all - cyclone is a tough skill to try and do uber with (animation lock, imprecise transitions, etc)
2. Lose the fortify in your 6l, replace it with Hypothermia (or even cold penetration)
3. Try and get a helpful enchant on your helm (the guide has ideas as do others in this thread)
4. Better yet, see if you can get a better helm with -9% nearby enemy cold resistance
5. Better jewels - a huge chunk of damage comes from jewels. Focus on crit multi and/or flat cold damage to spells.
6. Blood rage? For Uber? How do you manage APS with any consistency v uber?

Hey mate, thanks for taking the time to reply.

1) I think you're right that was part of the issue, must keep the mouse closer to my feet.
2) Ok mate I will lose it, which would you say is better or would it be depending on the situation?
3 + 4) Ok I will lose the helmet and look at getting one with -9% res, I have around 12ex left to spend so will try and do that.
5) Yea' my jewels are poor, I will try and sort the head out which means I'll get a few points back in my tree and I'll drop the res jewels and get some better damge ones.
6) I actually forgot I had that linked, I don't use it.

Thank you mate, appreciate the tips and advice.
"
AsukaMiauley wrote:
So i feel like i take more dmg then im supposed to and i dont really know why.

my leech speed sometimes does not stand against bosses/syndicate members to the result that i die and i dont know how to get enough currency together to buy a pandemonius and a loreware.

maybe my current gear is just bad i dont really know what else i should look for. but other than that the build is pretty fun to play if anyone has sugestions for me how i could avoid dying so often i would gladly take
the advice.

Weapon Elemental Damage and +Damage to Attacks only effects Cyclone - you should look to change those out for something that works for Spells.

And unfortunately the Loreweave and Pandemonius are two of the biggest defensive items in the build, so missing them is probably a big part of feeling squishy.
Regarding 'no regeneration' mobs on maps, I swap out fortify for blood magic and just blast through!

Great build really enjoy playing it!
Feels sad, nobody answer :D
Asking third time, has anyone tried Malachai's Artifice, shouldnt it melt single target like that with fire golem?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Asking third time, has anyone tried Malachai's Artifice, shouldnt it melt single target like that with fire golem?

Of course. It's just exclusively offensive with no defensive benefits to it. So feel free to do something like that. It's also reliant on the golem actually hitting what you want it to hit, and not dying constantly. It's a lot of upkeep when your build involves hugging enemies.
El Psy Congroo.
"
HDTanel wrote:

Some points: With good gear the build already melts everything. Flame golem dies and needs to be recast. And it needs to hit the boss for EE to proc. I rather use a good elder ring and mark of the shaper for consistent damage and more life.
And not having to click one more skill.

There is a reason OP recommends Enfeeble and discipline, the build needs survivabilty before damage and Malachais doesnt give any survivability.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 12, 2019, 8:27:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info