[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
FahnX wrote:
Is % cold damage leeched as life better/worse than phys damage leeched as life? It seems it would be better as thats the majority of our damage.

phys dmg leeched as life is garbage. we dont do any dmg almost through cyclone
Got a 2 Abyssal Socket Bubonic Trail, could you explain how we switch out Unbound Ailments + Decoy Totem when they are linked in different gear slots originally (Helm + Boots)?

Do we drop arcane surge if we have Vortex + Bonechill on our 2 socket Bubonic Trail?
"
Got a 2 Abyssal Socket Bubonic Trail, could you explain how we switch out Unbound Ailments + Decoy Totem when they are linked in different gear slots originally (Helm + Boots)?

Do we drop arcane surge if we have Vortex + Bonechill on our 2 socket Bubonic Trail?

Enfeeble + Blasphemy in bubonic trail
Replace unbound ailments with discipline.

Sorry for the confusion, info added in the main guide.

edit: Discipline moves to a 4-link with the Leap slam setup. Don't link it with vortex setup as Arcane Surge will make Discipline reserve more Mana, so move Vortex setup to the shield
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 10, 2019, 4:27:22 PM
Thanks for creating the guide. My league goal was to try CoC and you hit the spot ;) Keep it up

Really like the redesign of the guide which focuses on survivability. Now I am sitting at 7k life (Stage 1 gear-wise without Pandemonius - I'm the kind of exile that cannot understand how some exiles have more than 10 exa)

Some things I struggle with:
1) Minotaur fight is intense - one wrong move and it's GG.
2) 4 way Syndicate is Rippy - I mean I get 100 -> 0 in a couple of seconds
3) Mana issues when I have to go all in (for example in portal adds phase on Shaper)

Some points:
1) On no-regen maps I swap decoy totem with Warlords mark and it's OK.
2) I havent figured out what to do on Hexproof yet - maybe Vitality now that we dont have Dread Banner
3) Level 1 Discipline is so good for mana issues.
4) Maybe 16% Increased damage on ring is better then 20% damage on focus for 4secs every 12 secs

P.S Gamise to guide file
@CheeQu you need to put what to drop when moving the vortex setup into shield for the abyssal boots just an fyi :)

Love the build but feel I'm lacking damage/crit chance is anyone able to have a look if I'm missing any key things in my build? Character name: TheArcNextDoor
Never mind my last post I can't read! Still looking for advice on the build though :)
Anyone done Uber Elder with this build yet?

Looks pretty dope, always loved CoC (hehe). How viable is this as a starter build really, or rather, how far into mapping can you get with a lets say 1 exa budget?

Contemplating whether to just give this a go or maybe go some generic trapper build first to acquire currency when I finally get to play Betrayal league next week.

Thanks for the responses. Would you say this is a fine transitional amulet until I can afford the Pandemonius? I am far from being able to afford it.

I know it lacks a bit in the life department, as it only has around 60? or so with the life from the all attributes, but I need the all attributes for now until I have a loreweave up and running.
does anyone have a video of this build in maps or guardians/Uber elder?
"
Ringliiii wrote:
Anyone done Uber Elder with this build yet?

Looks pretty dope, always loved CoC (hehe). How viable is this as a starter build really, or rather, how far into mapping can you get with a lets say 1 exa budget?

Contemplating whether to just give this a go or maybe go some generic trapper build first to acquire currency when I finally get to play Betrayal league next week.

I've pretty much been farming Uber Elder with a build very similar to this, although the damage is a lot higher and the eHP a fair bit lower (more about what I'm comfortable with than anything else).

All Shaper guardians die in about 1-2 seconds. Uber guardians are phased instantly and uber elder fight lasts around 2:20 on average.

Only issue is if you go the lower APS route, you need to get very accustomed to how Cyclone works, otherwise you are looking at 1 or 2 deaths per uber due to the animation lock.

The build isn't super starter friendly, however going CoC with something like Arc and a fast, high crit foil and a tabula will probably get you to red maps pretty easily. Once you get Cospri's the whole build changes and Ice Nova damage output is the winner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info