[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Why we use only 1 Frozen Trail?

answered above this post
"
dguay wrote:
Is there a way to optimize movement speed? I'm doing the build more for fast mapping.

UI + Meeks are cool with the 16% MS but I'd have to drop Onslaught because of the AS so not really good...

Devoto's will be a great solution. Tempted to get one myself. You will need to tweak attack speed though.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
dguay wrote:
Is there a way to optimize movement speed? I'm doing the build more for fast mapping.

UI + Meeks are cool with the 16% MS but I'd have to drop Onslaught because of the AS so not really good...

Devoto's will be a great solution. Tempted to get one myself. You will need to tweak attack speed though.

Yeah that's probably the solution no need UI for this.
with new tree seems much safer, went from 5.2k life up to 6k with new tree, on my way to make at least 5l on loreweave, already gone ~1k fusings :\
What gem setup should i drop when i hit lvl 44 i`m kind-a confused with the guide, can some1 tell me ? Should i drop the 2 Hearld's and just lvling the Ice one or i`m getting smt wrong here ?
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
What gem setup should i drop when i hit lvl 44 i`m kind-a confused with the guide, can some1 tell me ? Should i drop the 2 Hearld's and just lvling the Ice one or i`m getting smt wrong here ?

Assuming you switched to CoC I guess. Copy-pasting the part from the guide:

- If you have access to a Doedre's Damning ring, switch out your heralds for Blasphemy ⊶ Warlord's Mark ⊶ Assassin's Mark, or if you don't have the ring, use Herald of Ice and Blasphemy ⊶ Warlord's Mark.
In any case, keep leveling Herald of Ice, as we will use it later.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:

Assuming you switched to CoC I guess. Copy-pasting the part from the guide:

- If you have access to a Doedre's Damning ring, switch out your heralds for Blasphemy ⊶ Warlord's Mark ⊶ Assassin's Mark, or if you don't have the ring, use Herald of Ice and Blasphemy ⊶ Warlord's Mark.
In any case, keep leveling Herald of Ice, as we will use it later.

Amagad i`m f0cking retarded - thx for the quick response - Yes i switched to the CoC thingy and got the ring's/gloves and the shield + the wep :) thx again
Last edited by Vaskes_1948 on Jan 10, 2019, 1:57:33 PM
Hi CheeQu, i see in your profile you are using Atriri's Acuity as gloves, are those the best in slot? Also, even tho in your guide you changed the skill tree, in your profile you are using the old one. Which one do u suggest using?
One more thing, i feel like using a Basalt flask instead of Silver one, shall i keep the Coordination Node?
Thanks
"
SChieco wrote:
Hi CheeQu, i see in your profile you are using Atriri's Acuity as gloves, are those the best in slot? Also, even tho in your guide you changed the skill tree, in your profile you are using the old one. Which one do u suggest using?
One more thing, i feel like using a Basalt flask instead of Silver one, shall i keep the Coordination Node?
Thanks

Hey there! All of your answers are in the guide, and yes you need coordination. Check the important spoiler under the gear section for more on that.

Also about Acuity, check order of gearing. They are best in slot once other things are achieved first. I don't have some of those yet, my character is outdated (same as my character's tree). Didn't have the time to work on my character yet :P
Hey man, really loving the build, honestly might be one of my favorite builds in PoE. I had a quick question involving the attack speed on cospri's malice though. I crafted myself a belt with 17% CDR on it, however I just realized I've been using a 13% attack speed malice instead of the recommended 14%, is there any way I can rectify that with passives points/jewels or anything else? Or will I just have to sell my current foil and purchase a 14% roll. Thanks again for the really great build guide man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info