[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Fauxian wrote:
Hey man, really loving the build, honestly might be one of my favorite builds in PoE. I had a quick question involving the attack speed on cospri's malice though. I crafted myself a belt with 17% CDR on it, however I just realized I've been using a 13% attack speed malice instead of the recommended 14%, is there any way I can rectify that with passives points/jewels or anything else? Or will I just have to sell my current foil and purchase a 14% roll. Thanks again for the really great build guide man.

Hey! No it's perfectly fine. You can have lower than the recommended APS without a problem. Higher APS than recommended is where the problems start.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 10, 2019, 2:46:40 PM
1 more dumb question since i dropped the Storm brand (or i shouldnt ?) what should i switch for the Brand recall 4 link setup or just put there Storm Brand setup and if i do that with what support gems ? :)
P.S. sry i`m so annoying xD I`m really new to the game
Hi,
Don't know if I'm blind or the topic is to crowded but I can't find the explanation about Atziri's gloves...
hi chee :D

http://uupload.ir/files/k5cg_desktop_screenshot_2019.01.10_-_23.18.45.17.png

the damn thing stuck at 3.77. what should i do? also, i can get 3.69. is it fine?

as always thanks a lot.
sorry if this has been asked before but i didnt see much explanation of the shocking enemies when focused ring and wonder what the point of that is. thanks!
EDIT i found it disregard
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Jan 10, 2019, 2:56:40 PM
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi chee :D

http://uupload.ir/files/k5cg_desktop_screenshot_2019.01.10_-_23.18.45.17.png

the damn thing stuck at 3.77. what should i do? also, i can get 3.69. is it fine?

as always thanks a lot.

3.69 is great 3.77 is bad :)
Is % cold damage leeched as life better/worse than phys damage leeched as life? It seems it would be better as thats the majority of our damage.
what is the math behind 7m dps?
"
FahnX wrote:
Is % cold damage leeched as life better/worse than phys damage leeched as life? It seems it would be better as thats the majority of our damage.

yep cold. if you ask because of the mod on my ring, yes it's useless.
"
basti wrote:
what is the math behind 7m dps?

can be found in the linked pob in the notes tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info