[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Raibais wrote:
"
lionpants wrote:

Check your quests. 1 point missing.

Thanks!
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:
Just curious, what's the cdr for?

reducing the cooldown of CoC gem and cospri's trigger, so more triggers of ice nova. At least 14% cooldown needed for that. 13 or less is useless.

Thanks. So if I have 14% or more cdr, I can go crazy with attack speed or is there a limit as well?
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:

reducing the cooldown of CoC gem and cospri's trigger, so more triggers of ice nova. At least 14% cooldown needed for that. 13 or less is useless.

Thanks. So if I have 14% or more cdr, I can go crazy with attack speed or is there a limit as well?

I think you should still try to get about 3.7. It's the perfect anmount
Last edited by Larokan on Jan 10, 2019, 10:52:57 AM
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:

it changes from 3.0 to 3.75 APS. check gear section and the spoilers

The reason I asked is because I'm planning to use haste and I might exceed 3.75
"
Kazm0t wrote:

The reason I asked is because I'm planning to use haste and I might exceed 3.75

Might need to use another helmet to stay in range.

If movement speed is what you are looking for, go for devotos instead of haste aura. Check gear section where it's included.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 10, 2019, 11:09:59 AM
Hi
So with the new gem setup, we are only running enfeble and HoI right? I dont really like to have another active skill that should be use regularly so I am using Vaal RF for boss fight only, is it ok, I feels there are mana leftover that can be better ultilize.
"
aka2411 wrote:
Hi
So with the new gem setup, we are only running enfeble and HoI right? I dont really like to have another active skill that should be use regularly so I am using Vaal RF for boss fight only, is it ok, I feels there are mana leftover that can be better ultilize.

Depends, if you have the Watcher Eye with ES gained bla bla bla discipline, you probably will drop HoI for discipline. Or running the 3 with enlighten 4 (what I'm doing).
Hey Cheequ thanks for all the replying you do here. I see you updated the item section while Im still in the middle of buying gear so I can make any change needed with a 70exa budget.

So I want to go acuity with cooldown belt. I see you added bubonic boots but even with rare rings and rare boots its not ez to make up the res. But I just noticed you mention something about getting easier res with jewels and a new skill tree.

So anyway, I've mentioned before but I like to run t16 and then uber elder and repeat. Whats the best setup to pair with acuity and cd belt? I like to stay pretty tanky with a bad internet sometimes..
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Hey Cheequ thanks for all the replying you do here. I see you updated the item section while Im still in the middle of buying gear so I can make any change needed with a 70exa budget.

So I want to go acuity with cooldown belt. I see you added bubonic boots but even with rare rings and rare boots its not ez to make up the res. But I just noticed you mention something about getting easier res with jewels and a new skill tree.

So anyway, I've mentioned before but I like to run t16 and then uber elder and repeat. Whats the best setup to pair with acuity and cd belt? I like to stay pretty tanky with a bad internet sometimes..

Check my setup. I had to buy 2 abyss jewel with resistances (in my case, lightning) to cap resistances. But I ended up with 88/88/88, which make Wise Oak shine. You can also try to get the resistances in normal jewels (not abyss ones).
Last edited by Lordrius on Jan 10, 2019, 12:24:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info