[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

If I want to check my dps on POB which boxes I must "check" and which ones should i leave out thanks.
Just tried the 'God Tier' version - jesus it is amazing!
The really difficult part is balance the resistances - just got 88-88-88 few minutes ago. Here are the items:

I'm using 2 enlighten lvl 4 to use Herald of Ice, and so far 0 mana problems. However, I dont have a movement skill anymore, and no arcane surge. Not really sure if it is worth, but I have the herald MTX and love it, so xD

7.434 life and 1.066 ES. Seems good!

Will try Shaper and U-Elder again later, with this new setup :)

Thanks CheeQu! Amazing build
"
Lordrius wrote:
The really difficult part is balance the resistances - just got 88-88-88 few minutes ago. Here are the items:

I'm using 2 enlighten lvl 4 to use Herald of Ice, and so far 0 mana problems. However, I dont have a movement skill anymore, and no arcane surge. Not really sure if it is worth, but I have the herald MTX and love it, so xD

Not having arcane surge is a little "meh". You are trying to pull double enlighten but do you ever have mana problems ? I don't. I think you should 4L blue helm and slap arcane surge instead of herald of ice.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
CheeQu:

Here is your end game PoB adjusted to be scion (ass/inquisitor).

Ok, I got 95 lvl scion and 95 lvl shadow.

I spected my scion as you suggested, everything looked great on paper. Crit multiplier like more than +100% more, less life, but ok, character was looking great, but unfortunately only on paper.

I realized that I don't crit a lot, I mean, at the begining of fights, before I got 6 power charges. Damn, even with those charges, my shadow assassin crited a lot more than my scion. And guess what ?

The answer is 'Ambush and assassinate' in Shadow ascendancy.
"100% more critical strike chance against Enemies that are on Full Life"
Without this, my assa/inq scion just sucks.

Playing this build as scion vs shadow is like "hell no" vs "fuck yeah", you know what I mean. And some numbers from POB won't change that, Shadow is superior here.
"
Seqqsy wrote:
"
Lordrius wrote:

Not having arcane surge is a little "meh". You are trying to pull double enlighten but do you ever have mana problems ? I don't. I think you should 4L blue helm and slap arcane surge instead of herald of ice.

Is it reeeeeally that good? Using a 4 blue link on helmet to use arcane with one cast of vortex, you need to leave it level 5, it is 12% more spell damage vs lvl 20-20 quality herald of ice, don`t know which one is better, can`t really test in PoB right now.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Since you are all about end game and expensive stuff, here is what my dream setup would look like: https://pastebin.com/v3sHsNi3

For mapping drop a 3-point jewel for flask nodes and change basalt to warding instead of critical. Vaal pact also included, ES on hit included, Enfeeble included, Hinder included, 9150 life/es.

Also I hate myself for making this :P

Don't you need 14%+ cooldown recovery in that setup because of 3.75 atk spd with all flasks up (and obviously for more dmg)?
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
shura22 wrote:
a few suggestions regarding: the atziri gloves situation, what auras/watchers eye you would pick in my situation.

Thanks a lot in advance ^^

Legacy Atziri gloves ignores leech cap, try and change fortify with life leech gem and you can take all damage as long as you dont gett oneshot or loose leech.
I would drop Discipline watchers and take a Vitality Leech watchers f.ex.
There are multiple solutions, what we want to do is max defenses so we cant get oneshot. Before when CI could insta leech it was solved by having as high es as possible, we have life so we need to stack ehp woth as high life as possible, Loreweave, Enfeeble, blind etc. AND high leech rate

edit: I see you have warlords mark ring, do you have anough damage to facetanck shaper and guardians with leech from the ring only?

Thanks for the reply!
I will try to get a watchers eye with the vitality leech mod and the discipline ES gained on hit mod.
To change the fortify gem with a life leech might even be a good solution!
I was just wondering if these legacy gloves really give a big improvement to the build or not, since im a standard league player and have a few more options available :)

EDIT--> i just bought myself a ring with aspect of spider and warlords mark
Last edited by shura22 on Jan 9, 2019, 7:16:58 PM
"
Sirfar wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
CheeQu:

Here is your end game PoB adjusted to be scion (ass/inquisitor).

Ok, I got 95 lvl scion and 95 lvl shadow.

I spected my scion as you suggested, everything looked great on paper. Crit multiplier like more than +100% more, less life, but ok, character was looking great, but unfortunately only on paper.

I realized that I don't crit a lot, I mean, at the begining of fights, before I got 6 power charges. Damn, even with those charges, my shadow assassin crited a lot more than my scion. And guess what ?

The answer is 'Ambush and assassinate' in Shadow ascendancy.
"100% more critical strike chance against Enemies that are on Full Life"
Without this, my assa/inq scion just sucks.

Playing this build as scion vs shadow is like "hell no" vs "fuck yeah", you know what I mean. And some numbers from POB won't change that, Shadow is superior here.

Did you use a diamond as scion? I think scion probably needs a diamond.

EDIT: Can you please send me a pob link for your scion spec, ill take a look. I've not once had an issue hitting power charge max levels within a second or two of even boss fights.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 7:09:38 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

EDIT: Can you please send me a pob link for your scion spec, ill take a look. I've not once had an issue hitting power charge max levels within a second or two of even boss fights.

No, I didn't try to use any flask, tbh I just entered random Act10 zone to test my scion and bam, no crits.. or way less crits than shadow :(

I took your build from your profile, just used assassin/inquisitor instead of assassin/slayer (playing on Standard with legacy Acuities, so I found (ofc not sure) slayer unnecessary for me).

"
Sirfar wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

No, I didn't try to use any flask, tbh I just entered random Act10 zone to test my scion and bam, no crits.. or way less crits than shadow :(

I took your build from your profile, just used assassin/inquisitor instead of assassin/slayer (playing on Standard with legacy Acuities, so I found (ofc not sure) slayer unnecessary for me).

Try it with a diamond. Also, there's no way the crit on full life ascendancy makes that big a difference, as that will only give you a single power charge vs single target, which isn't a huge increase in overall crit chance. And if you're mapping as a scion you should be using a diamond anyway. Give it a go. If you want to send me your pob for the build feel free and I can take a look at it.

Also, are you using might of the meek x 2 and unnatural instinct?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 7:52:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info