[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Since you are all about end game and expensive stuff, here is what my dream setup would look like: https://pastebin.com/v3sHsNi3

For mapping drop a 3-point jewel for flask nodes and change basalt to warding instead of critical. Vaal pact also included, ES on hit included, Enfeeble included, Hinder included, 9150 life/es.

Also I hate myself for making this :P

hehe, like it.:)

Still slightly better for end game as an inq/ass scion, as you can dump some res gear for dps (eg gloves, ring), but the difference isn't massive. I think noone would really notice the difference at this point, except a couple of pob warriors like me and you.:)
The new skill tree at level 91, it's missing 40 int for the jewel, no?

Also, I am exactly level 91 and seem to be missing 1 point to meet your tree at 91. I've double checked it like 4 times lol.
Last edited by lionpants on Jan 9, 2019, 4:22:00 PM
Why am i seeing 4.87 attacks per second on cyclone in pob?i see 3.7 ingame.Any idea?
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Since you are all about end game and expensive stuff, here is what my dream setup would look like: https://pastebin.com/v3sHsNi3

For mapping drop a 3-point jewel for flask nodes and change basalt to warding instead of critical. Vaal pact also included, ES on hit included, Enfeeble included, Hinder included, 9150 life/es.

Also I hate myself for making this :P

but... where's the chaos resistance :O

;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
slicchabib wrote:
Why am i seeing 4.87 attacks per second on cyclone in pob?i see 3.7 ingame.Any idea?

You are probably checking Vaal Cyclone instead of Cyclone.
Nope, on vaal cyclone i have 6.48 aps, on normal cyclone its 4.87.Woot?! o.O
"
slicchabib wrote:
Nope, on vaal cyclone i have 6.48 aps, on normal cyclone its 4.87.Woot?! o.O

have you got frenzy charges active in pob?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hey I now have a warlords mark on hit ring got lots of space for crafting what should i add and should i remove gifts from above??
Would wearing Mark of the shaper and an elder ring be better?
"
shura22 wrote:
a few suggestions regarding: the atziri gloves situation, what auras/watchers eye you would pick in my situation.

Thanks a lot in advance ^^

Legacy Atziri gloves ignores leech cap, try and change fortify with life leech gem and you can take all damage as long as you dont gett oneshot or loose leech.
I would drop Discipline watchers and take a Vitality Leech watchers f.ex.
There are multiple solutions, what we want to do is max defenses so we cant get oneshot. Before when CI could insta leech it was solved by having as high es as possible, we have life so we need to stack ehp woth as high life as possible, Loreweave, Enfeeble, blind etc. AND high leech rate

edit: I see you have warlords mark ring, do you have anough damage to facetanck shaper and guardians with leech from the ring only?

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 9, 2019, 4:51:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info