[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

If youre doing this build without currency would it be better to use arc instead of ice nova til you get cospri and the cold dmg items? How good would that be?
hi which skill tree are you using for stage 2?
hey loving the build. i just put it together the day before the update to the guide so im out some money sadly. my question is about the godly tier upgrade section. the might of the meeks are doable and i have 1 so far but what do i do until i have both might of meeks and can i use one or both without the other jewel you suggest as its insane expensive. also when exactly can i swap for shaper and elder ring combo? i have them ready to go but yea.
thanks!
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Jan 10, 2019, 12:08:23 AM
"
Helmet: Vortex ⊶ Bonechill ⊶ Unbound Ailments ⊶ Arcane Surge (low lvl).

like 1-2 or 4-5?
I've just crafted this :)
Hi guys
I changed my build from trapper to coc nova
Bought a full gear
But i die in t16 boss(and even cant kill it with 6 portal)
Plz check my charecter
And give some advise
https://pastebin.com/ALJd08dQ
Forgot to tell my budget is like 2 ex
( spend 1400 c for gear and full lv 20 20 gems)
Last edited by babak4121 on Jan 10, 2019, 1:19:32 AM
"
lordfratos wrote:
"
Helmet: Vortex ⊶ Bonechill ⊶ Unbound Ailments ⊶ Arcane Surge (low lvl).

like 1-2 or 4-5?

youst check how many mana use your vortex mine its 32 mana per cast and lvl arcane surge to proer lvl to activate it with any time you cast vortex
i got 20 lvl vortex-bonechill-unbound and then lvl 7 arcane its optimal
Last edited by Shecutor on Jan 10, 2019, 1:32:11 AM
"
babak4121 wrote:
Hi guys
I changed my build from trapper to coc nova
Bought a full gear
But i die in t16 boss(and even cant kill it with 6 portal)
Plz check my charecter
And give some advise
https://pastebin.com/ALJd08dQ
Forgot to tell my budget is like 2 ex
( spend 1400 c for gear and full lv 20 20 gems)

hm I think you can try respec into the updated tree first, even though on this old tree i was managed to fight tier 16 deathless with ease.
maybe oyu should get familiar with the boss mechanic and your gameplay, gearing and optimizing tree can only get so far.
can't wait to get back home and pushing on the new gems, replacing flamedash with leap slam, add a watcher gem and replace HoI into discipline, drop banner for Decoy, moving concentrated effect into the 6link should make me feels the dmg into bosses as well.
Do you suggest Vaal Righteous Fire for fighting bosses like uber elder? is it make it easier and what should I replace in that case?
Updated tree?
Where is the link of pob ?( with new tree)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info