[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

So this is my Gear. I have Mana Problems, i specc the Shaper Node for 2 Points back. But i cant Cyclone a long Time. In Hard Boss Fights im still out of Mana ... And i feel weak can anybody check me in POB .. and tell me what is wrong or what i should do/ upgrade
Thanks Guys
Awesome Guide!!!
"
mrpetrov wrote:

If you want to send me your pob for the build feel free and I can take a look at it.

Please take a look (scion):

https://pastebin.com/dvafr0cL
Loving this build! Easily the most fun I've had playing POE in a long, long time! Need to get some good jewels, and still have quite a few levels and points to spend so I'm looking forward to it just getting better. I can clear everything except uber elder (havent tried) without a sweat, the entire screen simply deletes itself lol.

So I was trying to use my

but was lacking mad resists as expected ... but then ... it happened ... here is the ultimate resist ring wtf I still can't believe the rolls
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 9, 2019, 8:27:14 PM
how did you get storm brand at level 12 as a shadow ?
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:

So this is my Gear. I have Mana Problems, i specc the Shaper Node for 2 Points back. But i cant Cyclone a long Time. In Hard Boss Fights im still out of Mana ... And i feel weak can anybody check me in POB .. and tell me what is wrong or what i should do/ upgrade
Thanks Guys
Awesome Guide!!!

There are a few things you can do to help with mana regen.

1) You are not using the Flame Dash setup as described in the guide. So you are missing the mana regen from the Arcane Surge buff. Adding the Arcane surge skill will help.

2) Get the leech boot enchant from lab.

3) Add a mana leech gem to your Vortex setup (replace Unbound Ailments).

Those are probably the easiest and cheapest solutions. More expensive solutions would be to get 'mana leech' or 'mana on hit' on abyssal jewels and/or rings.
Last edited by Darthbones on Jan 9, 2019, 8:46:09 PM
"
Sirfar wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

If you want to send me your pob for the build feel free and I can take a look at it.

Please take a look (scion):

https://pastebin.com/dvafr0cL

Thanks mrpetrov for your help. I managed to almost double my dps in few minutes, and more to come (need to replace bad jewels and use shaper ring also, but it require additional changes in my gear, so no rush).

Also, diamond flask as scion is mandatory, please keep it in mind.
Noticed the super duper uber version goes back to a 13% cospri's. Im currently using my 13% from my failed autobomber, I have 15% cdr on belt, do I NEED to get a 14% or can I sit on my 13% and wait to get my UI/MotM (prob wont but still lol)

Also just gonna put this here Kappa
"
CheeQu wrote:
Order of gearing will stay the same until and including #9 (14% cospri)

!!!!!!!!! (notsrs)
Last edited by ChrisBiscuits on Jan 9, 2019, 9:38:30 PM
@CheeQu

I have an Elder ring with both Aspect of the Spider and Warlord's Mark on hit.

Considering a build without the helm enchant for Enfeeble, would you drop Enfeeble + Life leech for that ring or you'd stick with your setup?

Which setup would be safer for mapping and dont die? Also planning on using Devoto while mapping.

Warlords Mark seems pretty good with mana leech + endurance charges
Last edited by dguay on Jan 9, 2019, 10:56:50 PM
Loving the build managed to do Guardians at lvl 82 without The Pandemoniuos.

Also I wondering if i can fit this into it?

Thought maybe I dont have to add inc crit strikes to the links and replace it with conc effect since it has crit and no need for mana gain on hit since it has reduced mana cost?

Also wondering if its also worth it for the +1 curse since i do have a elder ring with warlords mark on hit

this is my current gear

Currently cant afford The Pandemonious amulet but will try to get it soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info