[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hmm, does anybody know if elemental focus prevents cyclone from applying blind via pandemonius?
Last edited by boomersoonr on Jan 9, 2019, 4:47:02 PM
Since Enfeeble or Damage Ice Nova enchants are now mega expensive or non-existant. I bought a Starkonja with ''Chills from Ice Nova Hits always reduce Action Speed by at least 6%'' which is another small defense layer for mapping. So that at least those of us who cannot buy the expensive ones have something.

How much life/es do you guys think is 'optimal' or decent for this build, is 6k life 1k ES achievable ( with the Discipline ofc ).

Also, I am smashing low red maps with a setup whose levels are 14-15 pretty funny.

And last, sometimes it seems that I do not crit, when there is a small pack at half HP etc when Assasin does not give benefits, that I just cyclone through them without criting, and then when the first crit happens they insta die. Am I alone in this happening? ( its something without much importance really but wanted to know haha ).
"
qwertz wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:
Nope, on vaal cyclone i have 6.48 aps, on normal cyclone its 4.87.Woot?! o.O

have you got frenzy charges active in pob?

No frenzy in pob either. here is my paste bin https://pastebin.com/ukfGjQS4 Pls somebody take a look and tell me what can this be.
"
slicchabib wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:

No frenzy in pob either. here is my paste bin https://pastebin.com/ukfGjQS4 Pls somebody take a look and tell me what can this be.

Vaal Haste, Blood Rage.

You can check Cyclone on the Calc screen to help find stuff like that. ;)
"
slicchabib wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:

Ingame I have 3 Atk ( 6 attacks por second with cyclone) and Path of Building tells me I have 4.7 too. No idea why but you are not alone.

EDIT: Nvm I also had blood rage etc lol
Last edited by Korrikalari on Jan 9, 2019, 4:53:25 PM
Does Might of the Meek affect only the nodes that you have taken (allocated), or all of them in radius?

@CheeQu

I am about to be level 93. Is there a decent way to make the UI and Meek setup work at that level?

I know petrov linked a build that he did, but I am curious about how you would do it (and if you would do it at 93).

Thanks!1
"
widowmaikr wrote:
@CheeQu

I am about to be level 93. Is there a decent way to make the UI and Meek setup work at that level?

I know petrov linked a build that he did, but I am curious about how you would do it (and if you would do it at 93).

Thanks!1

Sure, just remove two 3-point jewels.
CheeQu ..

I love you bro but the update which forced us to use a 4 Blue Starkonja XD Spent a good 1200 jew orbs to get the 4th blue man ... whatd you do to me ...

I got these today and trying & liking the discipline better already.

p.s with the new vortex setup Arcane surge needs to be lvl 6 or else it procs every OTHER vortex.
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 9, 2019, 5:30:19 PM
I respec'd, and I have a little more life now, and more ES. Just based on PoB, I know my damage when down a bit, but not by a ton. I am not up to the high tier maps, so not sure how it works there yet.

I noticed my Cyclone crit chance in my hideout (I am looking at Cyclone, not my default attack), has gone down a bit as well. I was at 35.8% before and I am down to 33.6% now. I couldnt notice a different when I ran a T8 map though.

So that is my experience so far, after running one map, and just looking at my stats in-game. Not much to go one, but just figured I would share.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info