[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Quore_23 wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Quore_23 wrote:
So in Stage 3, with all the additional attack speed, if you have at least the 14% cooldown in the belt (or boots), do you still need a 14%+ attack speed Cospri's?

Actually after Unnatural Instict cospri must change to 13% or lower. Forgot to include that one sorry!

I have a 9% Cospri right now, and I have the Coordination node, as I needed the Dex as well, so it worked out. Looks like I can keep my 9% Cospri and drop the Coordination node as well.

Sound about right?

I have 20$ cooldown reduction currently, if that makes any difference.

Sounds right. Check APS in hideout to make sure. 3.75 APS is your limit.
Hey there CheeQu, found your build last night - looks fun and i`m gonna try it for sure (i`m a newb player, tbh started playing since last month of Delve). I`ve bo the leveling gear already and i`m rdy to go :) So my question is since i have and lvl 95 Elementalist - Arc Witch (beat everything except Uber Elder / i failed at first attempt and after that start mapping, so he moved and i dont wanna try to spawn it again - pretty much got bored doing maps/ and Kata - failed like a lil bitch at last stage couse was kind-a drunk that night xD ) , can i use some of the items that i have on her, or maybe some from my Trade stash tab, or they are completely useless for this build ?

Keep up the good work and thx for the guide ! Cheers :)
OK, I am know I am just over looking it, but where are we getting Power Charges from?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
CheeQu:

Here is your end game PoB adjusted to be scion (ass/inquisitor). I tweaked a couple of jewels to make it fit for purpose. Changed wise oak for atziri (inq doesnt need more ele pen).

https://pastebin.com/xUdVBCvu

Ice Nova avg hit is 295k (against any number of targets) vs 212k in your build (or 244k v single target in your build).

So somewhere between 40% more damage vs most situations other than shaper and guardian, and 20% more dps vs shaper (not uber/shaper as they're usually near each other) or guardians.

More move speed on scion of course.

Life is identical virtually, 60 more HP on templar. 200 less ES on templar. Both running blasplemy, enfeeble and discipline.

What do you think?

PS: If you really want to go ham on dps, then dump enfeeble and run anger with the watchers and aspect of the spider and discipline all together - ice nova per hit goes to 390k per hit and you get the defensive benefits of aspect of the spider.

Had a chance to check this out Cheequ?
"
Quore_23 wrote:
OK, I am know I am just over looking it, but where are we getting Power Charges from?

Assassin ascendancy passives.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Quore_23 wrote:

Assassin ascendancy passives.

Doh!

Thank you.
Hey i am at 5.1k Life and im dealing just 120k dmg with conc and 17%from vortex and arcane surge what am i missing or what should i improve? Here are my items and my pastebin https://pastebin.com/VGKX8PQ5

With 2 x Might of the Meek jewels (left and bottom Scion tree location), and 1 Unnatural Instinct jewel (right side Scion tree), my PoB says my attack rate is 3.92, and that is after dropping the Coordination node.

Is PoB calculating this correctly, or should I look at my Cyclone in my hideout?

I havnt respec'd, just looking at all the changes and possibilities.

EDIT: Never mind, I was doing something wrong. It is showing 3.6 Attack Rate.
Last edited by Quore_23 on Jan 9, 2019, 3:10:48 PM
If i use Cold snap instead of ice nova it's do good ?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
CheeQu:

Here is your end game PoB adjusted to be scion (ass/inquisitor). I tweaked a couple of jewels to make it fit for purpose. Changed wise oak for atziri (inq doesnt need more ele pen).

https://pastebin.com/xUdVBCvu

Ice Nova avg hit is 295k (against any number of targets) vs 212k in your build (or 244k v single target in your build).

So somewhere between 40% more damage vs most situations other than shaper and guardian, and 20% more dps vs shaper (not uber/shaper as they're usually near each other) or guardians.

More move speed on scion of course.

Life is identical virtually, 60 more HP on templar. 200 less ES on templar. Both running blasplemy, enfeeble and discipline.

What do you think?

PS: If you really want to go ham on dps, then dump enfeeble and run anger with the watchers and aspect of the spider and discipline all together - ice nova per hit goes to 390k per hit and you get the defensive benefits of aspect of the spider.

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/VBaz2SWz
I leveled the playing field - exactly same gear. Same DPS vs single targets, little lower in maps but who cares. 5% more movement speed for the assasin.

I wouldnt play any of those 2 over the one in the guide though, they would both feel way slower (50%+ movement speed less).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info