[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

did we changed anything about mana regeneration?
I was doing fine mana regen wise but after respec I constantly have to stop for mana :(
Hi CheeQu, I saw you upgrade rare belt to Stygian Vise. Wonder where to get the increased cooldown recovery speed now.
CheeQu:

Here is your end game PoB adjusted to be scion (ass/inquisitor). I tweaked a couple of jewels to make it fit for purpose. Changed wise oak for atziri (inq doesnt need more ele pen).

https://pastebin.com/xUdVBCvu

Ice Nova avg hit is 295k (against any number of targets) vs 212k in your build (or 244k v single target in your build).

So somewhere between 40% more damage vs most situations other than shaper and guardian, and 20% more dps vs shaper (not uber/shaper as they're usually near each other) or guardians.

More move speed on scion of course.

Life is identical virtually, 60 more HP on templar. 200 less ES on templar. Both running blasplemy, enfeeble and discipline.

What do you think?

PS: If you really want to go ham on dps, then dump enfeeble and run anger with the watchers and aspect of the spider and discipline all together - ice nova per hit goes to 390k per hit and you get the defensive benefits of aspect of the spider.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 1:51:00 PM
@CheeQu

Do you think it would be very bad to drop Dread Banner, if you also drop Fortify on Body Amour, to use Herald of ice + Discipline + Enfeeble with an "Herald of Ice reduced Mana reserved" enchant? PoB says, that i should have 12% unreserved mana then, with the new tree and such things, i shouldnt have mana problems.

What do you think about this?
Having read through most of the 100+ pages, first of all:
1) Thanks to CheeQu for the detailed guide
2) Thanks to Cheequ for pretty much replying to every single question!

Respecced from an arc trapper that was struggling in the deeper delves (both damage and survivabilty). Have now managed to get down to 600 with this one! I'll link a clip below :)

As the damage is more than sufficient, I went pretty defensive with Discipline &WE, tried to get as much chaos resist as I could and used this one instead of starkonja:

I'm also running taste of hate and a basalt.

And a headhunter for the fun factor (although it does mess up the attack speed at times, but as I said - damage for general clearing is completely fine. And for bosses I'm back at 3APS).

Character name is qwertz_casual_betrayal if anyone is interested

Still have a bit more to go for the last 2 challenges. Next upgrades are going to be a acuities & might of the meek.

Link to 600: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJtpeLtuQOw
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Is there any way to run UI + Meeks before level 98?
"
dguay wrote:
Is there any way to run UI + Meeks before level 98?

Yes sure, see my reply a page or two ago with the pob of my assassin at 93 with ui and meeksx2.
So in Stage 3, with all the additional attack speed, if you have at least the 14% cooldown in the belt (or boots), do you still need a 14%+ attack speed Cospri's?
"
Seqqsy wrote:
So I am a little late to the party but ... we dropped arcane potency section completely now?

Erm ...

How do we compensate for the lost crit chance going forward ?

At the moment, I have 61.1% crit on cyclone with Potency + without diamond flask + with 4 Power charge. What numbers should I be aiming for ?

Arcane Potency didn't offer crit chance for cyclone.
On the contrary, Cyclone crit chance is improved with the extra power charge.
"
aka2411 wrote:
did we changed anything about mana regeneration?
I was doing fine mana regen wise but after respec I constantly have to stop for mana :(

We removed "Shaper" node but got "Tireless". This should slightly improve mana overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info