[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I was trying out vaal RF a bit, but it confuses me. How are you supposed to use it? It drains my hp so fast.
"
JDong2019 wrote:
Hi CheeQu, I saw you upgrade rare belt to Stygian Vise. Wonder where to get the increased cooldown recovery speed now.

If you mean in PoB, the mod got removed by mistake. It's fixed now.
"
Sio1993 wrote:
I was trying out vaal RF a bit, but it confuses me. How are you supposed to use it? It drains my hp so fast.

You are probably using RF instead of Vaal RF :P
"
Larokan wrote:
@CheeQu

Do you think it would be very bad to drop Dread Banner, if you also drop Fortify on Body Amour, to use Herald of ice + Discipline + Enfeeble with an "Herald of Ice reduced Mana reserved" enchant? PoB says, that i should have 12% unreserved mana then, with the new tree and such things, i shouldnt have mana problems.

What do you think about this?

Mana might be a little tight for that but maybe it's worth a try. Let us know how it goes!
So I was trying to collect money for The Pandemonius but after this update it is kinda needed 25ex more. For real...
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:
So I was trying to collect money for The Pandemonius but after this update it is kinda needed 25ex more. For real...

Build didn't change untill pandemonius, you can still get it. Now I just added more options if people want to invest more. Build didn't get more expensive or anything.
"
Quore_23 wrote:
So in Stage 3, with all the additional attack speed, if you have at least the 14% cooldown in the belt (or boots), do you still need a 14%+ attack speed Cospri's?

Actually after Unnatural Instict cospri must change to 13% or lower. Forgot to include that one sorry!
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Quore_23 wrote:
So in Stage 3, with all the additional attack speed, if you have at least the 14% cooldown in the belt (or boots), do you still need a 14%+ attack speed Cospri's?

Actually after Unnatural Instict cospri must change to 13% or lower. Forgot to include that one sorry!

I have a 9% Cospri right now, and I have the Coordination node, as I needed the Dex as well, so it worked out. Looks like I can keep my 9% Cospri and drop the Coordination node as well.

Sound about right?

I have 20$ cooldown reduction currently, if that makes any difference.
I lost a lot of dmg for 600hp, in this new build path. Lvl 93, hm
What's your take on wearing Mark of the shaper and an elder ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info