[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Enfeeble is good for mapping/delving and that's about it.
Last edited by ojejku on Jan 9, 2019, 12:50:02 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Help me out here CheeQu. Nothing comes close to killing us except uber or maybe guardians if you muck up. Not even t16 syndicates.

So Enfeeble reduces guardian/shaper/elder damage by 6%. With a 30% enchant, that becomes 7.8% (30%x1.3x0.2). So this enchant is for a 1.8% damage reduction...?

For the same enchant slot, you can get the anger mana reservation reduction of 15%, and then run *all together* - anger (with crit multi), discipline and aspect of the spider...

I really struggle to understand enfeeble echant's value...!

As the guide states, that's the best enchant for 99% of cases but not against 80% reduced cursed effectiveness bosses. 40% Ice Nova damage is better for that.
You can go for your setup which is even better against uber elder (but you still lose around 600 EHP from not running enfeeble at all). I can't really advise people to buy anger enchant, change auras, get an anger watcher eye and switch all of that for just one encounter! Especially when the damage is there already and we sacrifice 600 EHP.

In all other fights enfeeble setup is superior so I can't change the whole guide's setup just for that :P
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 12:55:24 PM
Well, simulating new rings with 2x meeks + UI the change for me is 65k Ice nova avg. dmg to 77k.

The POB is here: https://pastebin.com/yYdcuWwh

The config is only checked for power charges. Am I missing something?
Does Herald of ice not povide to much damage to let it go? Just wondering (+the MTX is just fancy).
And another Question: If i dont have Unnatural Instinct, i should go with the Old tree right?
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Help me out here CheeQu. Nothing comes close to killing us except uber or maybe guardians if you muck up. Not even t16 syndicates.

So Enfeeble reduces guardian/shaper/elder damage by 6%. With a 30% enchant, that becomes 7.8% (30%x1.3x0.2). So this enchant is for a 1.8% damage reduction...?

For the same enchant slot, you can get the anger mana reservation reduction of 15%, and then run *all together* - anger (with crit multi), discipline and aspect of the spider...

As the guide states, that's the best enchant for 99% of cases but not against 80% reduced cursed effectiveness bosses. 40% Ice Nova damage is better for that.
You can go for your setup which is even better against uber elder (but you still lose around 600 EHP from not running enfeeble at all). I can't really advise people to buy anger enchant, change auras, get an anger watcher eye and switch all of that for just one encounter! Especially when the damage is there already and we sacrifice 600 EHP.

In all other fights enfeeble setup is superior so I can't change the whole guide's setup just for that :P

Understood! I'm not against running enfeeble per se, it's just the enchant I think isn't necessarily that good when other enchants (esp the anger one) allow you to run an aura that you couldn't otherwise run.
Guys ...

If you have some currency please invest into one of these:

+ Coordination passive.

I was really sick of spamming the onslaught flask but it really is an amazing QoL change.
"
Ren wrote:
Well, simulating new rings with 2x meeks + UI the change for me is 65k Ice nova avg. dmg to 77k.

The POB is here: https://pastebin.com/yYdcuWwh

The config is only checked for power charges. Am I missing something?

Generally people tend to use conc effect when checking shaper DPS, also only one nearby enemy checked.

You also miss Alira bandit and the fact that bonechill isn't supported increases it even more by about 17% (I've put a mod in cospri in my PoB for the bonechill effect).
Hey there CheeQu, found your build last night - looks fun and i`m gonna try it for sure (i`m a newb player, tbh started playing since last month of Delve). I`ve bo the leveling gear already and i`m rdy to go :) So my question is since i have and lvl 95 Elementalist - Arc Witch (beat everything except Uber Elder / i failed at first attempt and after that start mapping, so he moved and i dont wanna try to spawn it again - pretty much got bored doing maps/ and Kata - failed like a lil bitch at last stage couse was kind-a drunk that night xD ) , can i use some of the items that i have on her, or maybe some from my Trade stash tab, or they are completely useless for this build ?

Keep up the good work and thx for the guide ! Cheers :)
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Doesn't the Enfeeble enchant ignore boss reductions? I wish I had a source handy, but I'm pretty sure I was just reading about that the other day...

The claim was that Enfeeble enchanted should boost Enfeeble vs 80% curse bosses from 6% to 15% reduction.
Last edited by vector84 on Jan 9, 2019, 1:13:23 PM
For Watcher's Eye are we only looking for +# ES gained for each Enemy hit while affected by Discipline? Probably +6% max life as well?

Do I place UI near the AS green nodes in the lvl 98 tree you linked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info