[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Does a watcher's eye with 10% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by clarity works with cyclone ?
"
Netaxo wrote:
"
For bandits i got the 2 points, normally always are kill all so will i be on a disadvantage?

You Can respec

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

Lul... How many times ive started over because of this. Anyway is so expensive :P Thanks you didnt know about this!
"
reeld wrote:
Does a watcher's eye with 10% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by clarity works with cyclone ?

It does, but we don't use clarity in this build. Not necessary and no mana to reserve.
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
reeld wrote:

It does, but we don't use clarity in this build. Not necessary and no mana to reserve.

You can fit clarity at level 1 to trigger the watcher's eye, and it could help if you have mana issue

edit : since you are using might x2 + unnatural, what di you think about scion as assassin / slayer ? ( or templar slayer if you can have good crit chance without assassin )
Last edited by reeld on Jan 9, 2019, 12:19:25 PM
"
reeld wrote:
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
reeld wrote:

You can fit clarity at level 1 to trigger the watcher's eye, and it could help if you have mana issue

It's very hard to have mana issues, if the build is properly followed. Most people complaining about mana were missing things that make mana not be a problem.
"
reeld wrote:
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
reeld wrote:

edit : since you are using might x2 + unnatural, what di you think about scion as assassin / slayer ? ( or templar slayer if you can have good crit chance without assassin )

ass/slayer or ass/inquisitor are both excellent alternatives.

Ass/Slayer's overleech and increased area of effect are both very handy, particularly the overleech. Not to mention the 5 extra passive points.

Inquisitor/ass is just flat out higher dps v end game bosses.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 12:23:18 PM
Hi there, I got a noob question. I just got cospri with 9% attack speed and Starkonja and I respect the "coordination" node, I got no increased attack speed elsewhere. However the APS is just 2,(I checked it on pressing C) as opposed to below 6.06

Am I missing something or overlooked something? Please help I am newbie.
"
Arrensen wrote:
"
Enfeeble Curse Effect (#1 for 99% of cases and very cheap to get too!

sure about that ? dont know if your guide is responsible for that, but the cheapest starkonjas with enfeeble enchant are at 6ex at the moment.

other than that im curious about testing this build out. got about 20ex to spend, for which version should i go starting from the ground (besides an already leveled 93 assassin) ?

Sorry about that, this guide got popular and prices kinda changed. I bought my helm for 20c.

With 20ex you are probably looking somewhere around full stage 1 gear and probably half of stage 2?
"
JDong2019 wrote:
Hi there, I got a noob question. I just got cospri with 9% attack speed and Starkonja and I respect the "coordination" node, I got no increased attack speed elsewhere. However the APS is just 2,(I checked it on pressing C) as opposed to below 6.06

Am I missing something or overlooked something? Please help I am newbie.

You are checking default attack APS, not cyclone!
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Arrensen wrote:
"
Enfeeble Curse Effect (#1 for 99% of cases and very cheap to get too!

sure about that ? dont know if your guide is responsible for that, but the cheapest starkonjas with enfeeble enchant are at 6ex at the moment.

other than that im curious about testing this build out. got about 20ex to spend, for which version should i go starting from the ground (besides an already leveled 93 assassin) ?

Sorry about that, this guide got popular and prices kinda changed. I bought my helm for 20c.

With 20ex you are probably looking somewhere around full stage 1 gear and probably half of stage 2?

Help me out here CheeQu. Nothing comes close to killing us except uber or maybe guardians if you muck up. Not even t16 syndicates.

So Enfeeble reduces guardian/shaper/elder damage by 6%. With a 30% enchant, that becomes 7.8% (30%x1.3x0.2). So this enchant is for a 1.8% damage reduction...?

For the same enchant slot, you can get the anger mana reservation reduction of 15%, and then run *all together* - anger (with crit multi), discipline and aspect of the spider...

I really struggle to understand enfeeble echant's value...!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info