[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Already changed the tree, no jewels added on my tree (besides Frozen Trail) and that alone granted me 700HP, a lot more critical on Cyclone and Spells and a lot more overall damage with 5 charges up.

Love the build and keep the amazing work! Can't wait to the item section to be updated!

Don't get fooled, average Ice Nova damage is lower without those jewels, but other than that pretty much spot on. Glad to hear!

No doubt that jewels are a great improvement! Was mostly saving my currency for the Acuity's since im already shattering everything in the Atlas! Might get them now since I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be a huge improvement with 3 sockets available now.
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Already changed the tree, no jewels added on my tree (besides Frozen Trail) and that alone granted me 700HP, a lot more critical on Cyclone and Spells and a lot more overall damage with 5 charges up.

Love the build and keep the amazing work! Can't wait to the item section to be updated!

You're lunatics guys, the only thing he changed re crit is just one power charge more than he used to have in his tree.

I think my tree was better than this, of course before I acquired HH and I had to change it to go to scion start for additional resistances and jewel socket. Dropping both Doomcast and Arcane potency is significant dmg loss without UI. My tree kept Doomcast, and I think it's way more beneficial than Light of Divinity, Frost Walk and this extra power charge with 4% spell dmg per power charge.

So unless @CheeQu will add ideal (almost impossible to get) gear like 400+es hybrid hubris, 200es+ sorcerer boots and gloves I can't see how EHP can be better to what I already posted few days ago and with all meeks & UI you will get less dmg overall and less EHP anyway due to travelling you need to make, losing 4+ jewel sockets with rare jewels, double multi crit and life, but don't get me wrong, I still hope you prove me wrong :)
Last edited by ojejku on Jan 9, 2019, 9:18:25 AM
Followed everything I think but haven't been able to get items with as good rolls as OP, but according to PoB I do about half the damage compared to OP...
229793 on ops build, 109569 on mine :/

I can easily run through t16 maps, everything dies right away, but on bosses I kinda suck..

Bit noob so I don't know what I've done wrong.. Is it all about max rolls on the items?
"
Banjokid wrote:
Followed everything I think but haven't been able to get items with as good rolls as OP, but according to PoB I do about half the damage compared to OP...

I can easily run through t16 maps, everything dies right away, but on bosses I kinda suck..

Bit noob so I don't know what I've done wrong.. Is it all about max rolls on the items?

if you have >14% as on cospiri get at least 14% cooldown recovery speed on either belt/ boots.
"
aka2411 wrote:
"
Banjokid wrote:

if you have >14% as on cospiri get at least 14% cooldown recovery speed on either belt/ boots.

That I do not have, I got 9% on the Cospris, is it a big difference?
Last edited by Banjokid on Jan 9, 2019, 9:15:14 AM
"
Banjokid wrote:

All your gems lacks quality. Your belt has +34 elem damage with ATTACK skills, which is useless to this build (we do damage with spells). You should get a Cospri with 14% attack speed and a belt with 14% cooldown recovery, that improves the damage a looooooot.
is there any reason to not take doom cast ? or i missing something ?

Btw nice build , appreciate the work and time you put on it
"
xøøne wrote:
is there any reason to not take doom cast ? or i missing something ?

Btw nice build , appreciate the work and time you put on it

He is still updating the guide, wait before asking those questions. He dropped those points that gave us quite damage, but said it will compensate because of gear, so just wait to see.
where should I put Frozen Trail?
"
ojejku wrote:
I think my tree was better than this, of course before I acquired HH and I had to change it to go to scion start for additional resistances and jewel socket. Dropping both Doomcast and Arcane potency is significant dmg loss without UI. My tree kept Doomcast, and I think it's way more beneficial than Light of Divinity, Frost Walk and this extra power charge with 4% spell dmg per power charge.

So unless @CheeQu will add ideal (almost impossible to get) gear like 400+es hybrid hubris, 200es+ sorcerer boots and gloves I can't see how EHP can be better to what I already posted few days ago and with all meeks & UI you will get less dmg overall and less EHP anyway, but don't get me wrong, I still hope you prove me wrong :)

Doom cast and arcane potency are 11 points for 90% crit multi (spell crit is almost capped anyway, spell crit chance has small benefit). I Instead went for Frost Walker, Light of Divinity and 3 jewels sockets which equals 21% increased life from jewels, 45% spell damage from the nodes and easily 60% multi (even more than that if you invest more) from those 3 jewels. Equal or Higher Damage, 21% life, 15% cold resist.

The main reason this happens is because the spell crit chance offered by these nodes that you like is mostly going to waste, since without them we have 94% spell crit anyway.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 9:24:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info