[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Longest 2-3 hours of my life²
Sorry bros, might take just a little big longer. All changes were planned without access to PoB so I'm now validating and confirming the changes in PoB. Looks great so far!

Also unnatural instict confirmed to be good!
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 7:00:43 AM
I'm using it for leveling but having some issues to survive at level 46 even with 2 diamond flasks (Meaning it's active 9/10 times) i'm using a 6L with; Cyclone, CoC Support, Ice Nova, Inc Crit Strikes, Hypothermia & concentrated effect, i have both warlord's and assassin's Mark active, what am i missing/doing wrong?
"
CheeQu wrote:
Sorry bros, might take just a little big longer. All changes were planned without access to PoB so I'm now validating and confirming the changes in PoB. Looks great so far!

Also unnatural instict confirmed to be good!

don't rush it. we w8 for 6 days we can w8 for few more Hours :D. take your time.
no no no, I gotta go out from home in 2h , please finish in 1:30 to have time to change :D

CheeQu:Take my energy!
"
Ren wrote:
Time to sell Acuities? :P

don't say things like that please, i bought acuity yesterday :P
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
I'm using it for leveling but having some issues to survive at level 46 even with 2 diamond flasks (Meaning it's active 9/10 times) i'm using a 6L with; Cyclone, CoC Support, Ice Nova, Inc Crit Strikes, Hypothermia & concentrated effect, i have both warlord's and assassin's Mark active, what am i missing/doing wrong?

You just have no life. I was dead all the time from a4 to a8 with similar gear. Tabula and Goldrim are nice and all, but if you want to live, you need to gear up with some rare pieces that have life every now and then.
Take my energy!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Take my energy!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i dont want scion i dont want unnatural instincts i dont want to see updates which cost me 200 ex :******(

i just finished my char and ive 3 ex left oh noooooooooo :****(

mimimimimimimi…

still curious goggo :D
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 9, 2019, 7:50:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info