[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

i don't think it's possible but still asking, is it possible to add HH ? it's really hard to ca res with it :/ ( only 1 ring and boots left haha )
"
reeld wrote:
i don't think it's possible but still asking, is it possible to add HH ? it's really hard to ca res with it :/ ( only 1 ring and boots left haha )

Since you will only use headhunter for maps, it is quite viable to use, even without res cap - you will kill things so fast that they can't even react to you.
But for bosses you have to switch belt, of course.
"
rotheee wrote:
i dont want scion i dont want unnatural instincts i dont want to see updates which cost me 200 ex :******(

i just finished my char and ive 3 ex left oh noooooooooo :****(

mimimimimimimi…

still curious goggo :D

Updates will be for all price points, don't worry!

Passive skill tree updates are up (More HP, less mana issues, equal or very slightly less damage depending on how good/bad your jewels are. Up next: Gear progression update.

Also included more trees for more levels and a better phase acro comparisson.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 8:34:33 AM
I should have waited before respecing, rip the 35 regrets I spend earlier PepeHands
"
CheeQu wrote:

Passive skill tree updates are up (More HP, less mana issues, equal or very slightly less damage depending on how good/bad your jewels are. Up next: Gear progression update.

In your tip to the skill tree you said we should respec light of divinity but on your lvl 98 you didnt? Or should we remove light of divinity to get a jewel socket and spec into it later?
Last edited by Moerpheus on Jan 9, 2019, 8:47:55 AM
"
Moerpheus wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

In your tip to the skill tree you said we should respec light of divinity but on your lvl 98 you didnt? Or should we remove light of divinity to get a jewel socket and spec into it later?

It's a constant spec and respec. The tip is a repeatable process. At lvl98 it happens that we get 1 point after getting a jewel socket at lvl97, so that's the best way to spend that one point.
Already changed the tree, no jewels added on my tree (besides Frozen Trail) and that alone granted me 700HP, a lot more critical on Cyclone and Spells and a lot more overall damage with 5 charges up.

Love the build and keep the amazing work! Can't wait to the item section to be updated!
Is there any useful Watchers? Planning to get some curse on hit enfeeble gloves to get an aura space since seems like Hatred does not grant damage due to the Cospris, so im guessing that the +% crit chance Hatred mod from a Watchers is not a good idea.

"
Hellanoid wrote:
Already changed the tree, no jewels added on my tree (besides Frozen Trail) and that alone granted me 700HP, a lot more critical on Cyclone and Spells and a lot more overall damage with 5 charges up.

Love the build and keep the amazing work! Can't wait to the item section to be updated!

Don't get fooled, average Ice Nova damage is lower without those jewels, but other than that pretty much spot on. Glad to hear!
"
Korrikalari wrote:
Is there any useful Watchers? Planning to get some curse on hit enfeeble gloves to get an aura space since seems like Hatred does not grant damage due to the Cospris, so im guessing that the +% crit chance Hatred mod from a Watchers is not a good idea.

Anger with 50+ crit multi is a good one for dps, though Id recommend waiting about an hour to see the updated gear progression section. There will be a better option if you want more damage, more than anger with watchers eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info