[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ysocalm wrote:
thanks for the input, what site is good for trading? sorry i am asking so much xD been only playing for a few days now, i am trying to get enough currency to trade for the Cospri's Malice i have 1x exalted now so far xD

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal

Best place for finding/trading items. Takes some time for a new comer to get use to, but just read over each section carefully and you'll get it.
any eta for the updated guide?
"
awfulcutie wrote:

Just arrived home so Ill start working on it soon, Ill focus on the important parts first so you guys don't have to wait too long. Hopefully 2-3 hours.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 5:26:43 AM
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
awfulcutie wrote:

Just arrived home so Ill start working on it soon, Ill focus on the important parts first so you guys don't have to wait too long. Hopefully 2-3 hours.

Take your time, there is no rush ;)

Don't burn out just for making a build guide, people on the internet can wait!

Thanks a lot for all the great work you already did for this guide and all the help you provided to many people on this forum thread. It's impressive how much time you are spending on it!
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
awfulcutie wrote:

Take your time, there is no rush ;)

Don't burn out just for making a build guide, people on the internet can wait!

Thanks a lot for all the great work you already did for this guide and all the help you provided to many people on this forum thread. It's impressive how much time you are spending on it!

No, he has to rush, I want it now
Shower though: For gear progression/ leveling or a possible leaguestart (given there will be no nerfs) a "Ornament of the East" could be interesting aka the poor man's lyco. You may get to yellow maps with it until you can afford cospris and lyco. Or am I missing smth?
postponing any investment and waiting for update rofl.
longest 2-3 hours in my life :D.
amazing guide... so far so good.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Hello just wanna say great and fun build to play, took me 1h to read all 100 pages. Im basically poe noob never really dig deep in theory before this league. I whould be very grateful if/When you* guys could check my profile and give me some feedback and improvement tips. Looking forward for update, 20ex waiting for investments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info