[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ntien93 wrote:
"
dguay wrote:
What about these guys running with Unnatural Instinct and Blood Rage? 6 / 7.5 seems achievable for mapping?

You can run them if you only aim for mapping. Go more APS than breakpoint makes you miss your Ice Nova proc result in huge DPS drop which is hard to notice while mapping. And getting close to 7.5 APS with Blood Rage and Frenzy charge is achievable but when you do boss, you don't have frenzy charge, most of the time you on top of them with maximum p-charge and some flasks. So get a good sustain DPS by never miss any proc will be better than boost on top DPS while everything is active in very short among of time but sustain DPS too low.

I see youre running Unnatural Instinct without Blood Rage. What your APS looks like?
"
Ren wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Ren wrote:
Time to sell Acuities? :P

Acuity will stay, it will just get moved further down in the order :P With possibly about ~20 ex worth of upgrades added above it. So Ill have to sell my acuities to get those instead :P Then rebuy them once I get more currency.

Probably will do the same, or sell other character's gear.

Dont feel bad about it though :P For the same currency we will get lot bigger benefits compared to acuity. We will have the option though to invest even more if we want.
"
dguay wrote:
I see youre running Unnatural Instinct without Blood Rage. What your APS looks like?

3.7 in hideout and I'm not using Silver flask
Last edited by ntien93 on Jan 9, 2019, 12:16:26 AM
I definitely favor unnatural instinct and might if he meek x2 even as a pure assassin. But I’ve just leveled a scion to 90 and if you can afford it, it’s a step up. That said, I can’t quite get her to crit cap without a diamond on scion (at least not sensibly), but the dps is higher overall.
"
CheeQu wrote:

Dont feel bad about it though :P For the same currency we will get lot bigger benefits compared to acuity. We will have the option though to invest even more if we want.

Can't wait for some ideas! Will make a vids of all content for the thread as a vouch with the new version :)

is the gear. Slammed some divines on the belt and just looking to get the 16% enchant on it now.

However I have 2 main questions, please help me out:
1) I enchanted 0.5 leech on the right ring but I am already running acuity, is this where our main leech comes from ? I would like to re-craft it for a Shock on Focus effect is possible.

2) Do we need 2x Lvl 21 Ice Novas to make the build work. If I can only get 1x lvl 21, should it be placed on the weapon after frostbolt or on the chest.

Just hit 70 on my shadow and started doing t16 maps .. its been a breeze. But because I am missing some hp nodes, life is low so sometimes I get 1 shot, but eventually I ll tank those.

Thanks.

p.s I am kinda scared with the "update" to this build. I just dropped what felt like 30 Ex into this gear. Hope nothing is drastically changing from my current gear lol !
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 9, 2019, 2:13:52 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I definitely favor unnatural instinct and might if he meek x2 even as a pure assassin. But I’ve just leveled a scion to 90 and if you can afford it, it’s a step up. That said, I can’t quite get her to crit cap without a diamond on scion (at least not sensibly), but the dps is higher overall.

With all due respect, dmg wise assasin will always be better than scion, scion will have better survivability with Slayer overleech + acuities/VP, and you can use meeks and UI in optimal way. That's about it, if you say otherwise, then give me numbers and comparable setups.

Having that said, @CheeQu I'm just curious how come you claim your updates will bring so much better dps and better EHP with meeks and UI as assasin, I've spent quite a lot of time theory crafting in the past and it can't be both, without sacrificing one or the other, unless you got like 140 passive points. You just can't have 10k ehp and better dps with those jewels than with rare jewels (life, double crit multi etc) and better tree optimiziation. I just can't see it. Prove me wrong.
Last edited by ojejku on Jan 9, 2019, 2:48:14 AM
"
ojejku wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

With all due respect, dmg wise assasin will always be better than scion, scion will have better survivability with Slayer overleech + acuities/VP, and you can use meeks and UI in optimal way. That's about it, if you say otherwise, then give me numbers and comparable setups.

Having that said, @CheeQu I'm just curious how come you claim your updates will bring so much better dps and better EHP with meeks and UI as assasin, I've spent quite a lot of time theory crafting in the past and it can't be both, without sacrificing one or the other, unless you got like 140 passive points. You just can't have 10k ehp and better dps with those jewels than with rare jewels (life, double crit multi etc) and better tree optimiziation. I just can't see it. Prove me wrong.

Yeah that was my intial conclusion too. Can't wait to see.
"
ojejku wrote:

I just loaded up the Scion, put it to level 97, allocated the best passive points I could for the remaining 7 levels, gave it level 21 gems and so on, and it comes out to a little over 9K eHP (7,950 HP, 1,100 ES).

The damage comes out at around 225,000 average Ice Nova damage in the 6-link, which from what I've seen is around the middle ground for this build in this thread (and less than half of my damage).

I've probably spent more time theory crafting different ways to build this, than actually playing my character. I agree that UI and meeks doesn't seem like the best route. Maybe if your end goal is to face tank the game, but I'm firmly in the side of Assassin = kill everything faster than it can kill you.
Last edited by Hohenheim_ on Jan 9, 2019, 4:35:32 AM
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:
"
ysocalm wrote:
Does anyone have an idea on what a good replacement would be for Cospri's Malice until i can get it ?

A foil with whatever attack speed gets you closest to your APS breakpoint (3.0 APS or 3.75 APS if using Cyclone) and as much critical strike chance as possible.

However Cospri's Malice pretty much enables this build to work, so in the mean time you could run you CoC 5/6-link set-up with either both Frostbolt and Ice Nova in it (not very efficient), or just to CoC with something else (like Arc).

Cospri's take this to another level, and for all intents and purposes doubles your damage output.

thanks for the input, what site is good for trading? sorry i am asking so much xD been only playing for a few days now, i am trying to get enough currency to trade for the Cospri's Malice i have 1x exalted now so far xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info