Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

WTF?
melee phys nerf?
how about BV&GC?
shame on u - poe immortal)
Awesome, I am so excited for the new league :)
its ok to nerf stat sticks
but what about buffing melee? seriously, buff RT, buff brutality support, buff melee damage nodes, buff cyclone. melee builds need some love.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Dec 4, 2018, 12:33:58 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Awesome, I am so excited for the new league :)

I hope Chris's ball sack sweat tastes good. Because he teabags the sycophants every nerf build crushing league and they seem to love it for some odd reason.
Completely deleting stats stick is a sad thing... many onehanded weapons now will be just useless and melee got nerfed big time. A better solution would be to give weapon used as statsstick an effectivness reduced by 15 - 40% and you would not destroy build diversity that much.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 4, 2018, 1:11:22 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
its ok to nerf stat sticks
but what about buffing melee? seriously, buff RT, buff brutality support, buff 2h nodes, buff cyclone. seriously melee builds need some love.

Did you really think they would nerf stasticks and buff melee? lol

you mean some people put too much faith in balancing capabilities of ggg?
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Dec 4, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Nerf stat sticks not DW
"Phys added as x" mods

This was literally all that was needed.
How lazy of them!

They did the same thing long ago with Mjolnir and COC.

When something is overpowered, nerf it don't obliterate it.

/sigh
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
wait a minute.... they are keeping caster stat sticks and killing DW stat sticks? What the heck? That's not what we were asking for...

RIP
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I see lots of seemingly justified complaints about the way stat-sticks and dual-wielding will supposedly change. Well well, and what about spells/traps/mines in this context? Serioulsy, this is wierd.

It would make more sense just nerfing the actual numbers on shaper-mods. Any item granting the power of 3-4 50% auras makes no sense, yet this has been "intended" for so long. Poor people in standard, also spell-casters now forced to dual-wielding daggers for whirling? Sounds like game-breaking changes to me, and not very popular ones for sure! Perhaps this should have been explained before teasing new skills that are used with 1H melee weapons? My guess is quite a few PoB-drafts will go down the drain now. *shakes head*

Archetypes, tbh I don't like it at first glance. I'd like GGG to explain their thoughts on this in repsect to build diversity, and the future of ascendancy classes. What is the meaning of this?

I haven't seen anyone comment the hinted changes to Occultist and chaos/cold damage (-over-time). I was planning a cold-caster Occultist as it seemed the strongest class already. From what I understand the upcoming change is actually a buff to Occultist in this regard? That's unexpected, very interesting.

Can't wait for patch notes!
Last edited by hogmark on Dec 4, 2018, 12:40:58 AM
The stat stick change is really ham fisted and is ruining more than it's fixing.

The only people hating on them are people who can't afford a good one or wouldn't use one anyway.

Baeclast isn't a good place to get a feel for your community guys, the only people who watch that garbage are ssf/hardcore purists aka less than 5% of the playerbase.

At the end of the day the AoE fuck up killed melee anyway so it's like we are really losing anything, just sucks for the people who do enjoy those subpar builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info