3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

I've been trying to make a similar build to what's described in the OP - on betrayal SC so obviously not building it with hardcore levels of safety. I've killed a red elder, guardians and shaper so far, but I want to go for uber elder, which I've never done before.

I'll post a link to PoB for my character and I would love to hear recommendations for where I can take the build to get probably a little extra damage, survivability for me mostly comes down to me not knowing most of the fights well and die to attacks that could've been dodged. Did manage Shaper deathless, but I feel like it's easier to dodge everything compared to some of the guardians.

https://pastebin.com/VTyVH9aT

If you have suggestions for my build, I'll really appreciate this. Otherwise for new people to this build who don't necessarily want to build for hardcore can definitely check mine out and get most content down. Still working on uber elder. I love the survivability and the damage is decent, but I want to push it slightly more.
Hi !

Question, i dont understand why u take Spiritual Aid, can you tell me why ? I know my question is idiot but i rly dont understand.

And can you detail your tree skill pls ? For example an 70 or 80 pt ?

Thx !
Last edited by hacktiv on Dec 28, 2018, 7:28:43 AM
Hey,

I was quite hyped by this build when reading the guide. Now while playing it is too squishy to my surprise.

Here is my gear
Spoiler

Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Dec 28, 2018, 9:14:56 AM
This looks fun, is the OP somewhat up to date? Going to try the Occultist version.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

I was quite hyped by this build when reading the guide. Now while playing it is too squishy to my surprise.

At what level of maps you started feeling that its squishy?Cause some of the other guys said it was quite good regarding survivability:) I am leveling an occultist atm and probably will level a templar too to try out the new non-curse build as they share many items:)
I know you have moved on from the Occultist, but can I request that you update the PoB Occultist link with any changes you had decided on? I was looking through the thread and saw some discussions where you had mentioned liking certain changes that were suggested but I don't see them reflected in the link.

Please and thank you! As someone who is still trying to optimize (And go outside of budget) with the build in SC, I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the guide.
"
Some_Day wrote:

I will be starting this build today, here is the pob if anyone is intertested in this much tankier version that doesnt rely on curses

https://pastebin.com/FPu923yx

Why do you think this build is more tank? Sure you have a tad more of EHP, but you loss/weaken several layer of defense. Physical dmg will rekt you all the same and now Chaos degen when you can't leech will too.

This build could really use a more tanky option, but with this PoB setup I think we aren't there yet :(
"
killkarabill wrote:
At what level of maps you started feeling that its squishy?Cause some of the other guys said it was quite good regarding survivability:) I am leveling an occultist atm and probably will level a templar too to try out the new non-curse build as they share many items:)

A yellow map with dmg mod is deadly with the Occultist build, you have to be cautious. In red maps, you feel like a cannon glass :D
"
hacktiv wrote:
Hi !

Question, i dont understand why u take Spiritual Aid, can you tell me why ?
And can you detail your tree skill pls ? For example an 70 or 80 pt ?

Thx !

nodes that gives minion dmg in turn gives you dmg. you are not an idiot for asking something you don't know or understand.
Last edited by saltyvu on Dec 28, 2018, 2:53:02 PM
"
bejarid wrote:
"
killkarabill wrote:

A yellow map with dmg mod is deadly with the Occultist build, you have to be cautious. In red maps, you feel like a cannon glass :D

Well check my profile. Doing 16 and Elder deathless like a breeze. You guys are doing something wrong there :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info