3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
stingrayz wrote:
Why did you take the minion nodes that's on the left of the tree?

applies minion damage to your damage
do you use frost bomb just to proc arcane surge?
Last edited by nightwolf1515 on Nov 30, 2018, 5:06:19 PM
"
nightwolf1515 wrote:
do you use frost bomb just to proc arcane surge?

Yes, and also to lower resistances since we do lots of cold damage
does it still lower res even though you cant do dmg with it because of ancestral bond?
Last edited by nightwolf1515 on Nov 30, 2018, 6:23:29 PM
"
nightwolf1515 wrote:
does it still lower res even though you cant do dmg with it because of ancestral bond?

yes, the enemy just need to be next to it and it applies a debuff
Standard is srs bzns. I guess.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 30, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
"
Standard is srs bzns. I guess.

Its a build theorycrafted just before the start of new leauge. I am actually a HC leauge player, but standard is good for testing and theory crafting. I will post an EB version very soon once I get command of the pit.
with the new multi totem support gem, ascendent/occultist would seem like good alternative choices for ascendencies?
Hey Some_Day you said most your dps is from double dipping didn't they stop that a little while ago and do you see this being effective in 3.5 if yes was it hard to build

Thanks
Last edited by deanoboi on Dec 2, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
"
deanoboi wrote:
Hey Some_Day you said most your dps is from double dipping didn't they stop that a little while ago and do you see this being effective in 3.5 if yes was it hard to build

Thanks

I was wandering the same thing, so I did a little research. It seems the double dipping fixed in the past was for some damage over time based skills, so it seems it is likely to work for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info