3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
x_raylol wrote:
Hello, first of all great build and fun to play. I'm playing the Occultist version on softcore betrayal for the past 2 days and I'm almost lvl 90. Got Shapper a couple of lvls ago with no much issue and now my next goal is uber elder but the dmg on the boss seems a bit low.
Here is my PoB atm: https://pastebin.com/j5nhT2Wz
Any suggestions for some more boss dmg? (gems are not 20/20 and I'm trying to get a 6L heart)
Thanks in advance!

hey for single target its def a gear issue. For void gaze to work (it lasts 10s and hits the enemy for -20 chaos res) You need to be facing the enemy and be close so it hits them. Also quality your gems as that makes a huge difference.
Thanks for the fast reply. Would it be worth using Despair and Ele weakness on blasphemy for the fight?
"
bejarid wrote:
How do you handle the stuns with this build? In yellow/red map I regularily get killed by stun that last a few seconds. It's quite stupid, even with 7,1k ES and some defense layers (gear, flasks), a lot of random hit (which don't really hurt me) effectively one shoot me cause it stun me long enough for the mobs around to crush me.

Did I miss something? It's unfun to play right now, even if I have good eHP/leech/DPS.

Edit: Yes, the multiple exalts worth Skyforth is NOT a solution...

The Occultist tree takes care of stuns completely. Did you not finish labs yet?
generally when should i be switching from arc to storm brand on this?
"
virindiUO wrote:
generally when should i be switching from arc to storm brand on this?

Hey, you can play SB right from the beginning- feels great :)
why do you take Essence Surge rather than Essence surge, according to POB, the way to path of savant can have much more ES than Essence Surge, and one extra point
"
Deathdre wrote:
why do you take Essence Surge rather than Essence surge, according to POB, the way to path of savant can have much more ES than Essence Surge, and one extra point

Yup changed it now! Thanks

Guys I am lvl 91 in BHC, Delve lvl 170+. I made the switch to crit and removed the arakalli spiders, heres my current setup:

Take a look at my profile and character to see the tree.

I still need better gear, better dagger and non-chaos added as chaos amulet. Pretty poor atm but getting there :P
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Deathdre wrote:

Yup changed it now! Thanks

Guys I am lvl 91 in BHC, Delve lvl 170+. I made the switch to crit and removed the arakalli spiders, heres my current setup:

Take a look at my profile and character to see the tree.

I still need better gear, better dagger and non-chaos added as chaos amulet. Pretty poor atm but getting there :P

ah NWS xD. BTW, which weapon has better damage, dagger or sceptre
Do we now take Void Beacon for the extra damage or stick with malediction and vile bastion?
"
hoss52486 wrote:
Do we now take Void Beacon for the extra damage or stick with malediction and vile bastion?

Stick with the curses, they add just as much dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info