3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

Ahh of course ty
"
muera wrote:

Do you actually use discipline or you go 3curse?

I do use discipline, warlord's mark is on CWDT

Guys, lvl 89 in BHC and I love delving with the curse and the clear speed is amazing.

Follow my tree, I am going non crit, click on my charcs name. I will upate the guide fully once I record a video which is soon :)
Is Cyclopian Coil BiS for SC? Seems like flasks can get basically the same results and then it frees up 2 gem slots and allows for a stygian vise (*ala livejas)

Also love your use of the wither spiders, hope I can make some currency soon and try it out.
"
savvysavage wrote:
Is Cyclopian Coil BiS for SC? Seems like flasks can get basically the same results and then it frees up 2 gem slots and allows for a stygian vise (*ala livejas)

Also love your use of the wither spiders, hope I can make some currency soon and try it out.

I'm thinking its not worth it. It's a HUGE hassle, wastes two passives and two jewels...for something you can do away with with a flask.
"

I'm thinking its not worth it. It's a HUGE hassle, wastes two passives and two jewels...for something you can do away with with a flask.

Yup you're right, I removed it and replaced it with auxium and 2 jewels.

My current gear at lvl 91, killed Red elder and guardians and atals 130 complete with Depth 150

I am think I am going to remove the dagger and replace it with chaos added scepter or something, because single target dmg seems low when I did red elder. Even though I had 5l

I am going the crit route and going to ditch the spiders sadly.

My current gear:

Hey guys, I decided to get rid of the dagger and go Crit instead. I can't afford a good dagger now but this is what my tree will look like

https://pastebin.com/YsFzrmzF
Hi, I have a question, how is the gameplay of this build? use storm braind and so the curses manually? I know is a noob question, but I want to be sure about this, and if you can do a gameplay, much better. TY
"
xRagnokx wrote:
Hi, I have a question, how is the gameplay of this build? use storm braind and so the curses manually? I know is a noob question, but I want to be sure about this, and if you can do a gameplay, much better. TY

the curses are cast as auras, with blasphamy support gem
Hi been trying out our build and been wondering what Pantheon to take with the changes in mind. Your guide suggests Arakaali but as CI aint the return too poor vs say Brine King without the belt?
Some things I noticed. I don't think you want to be using Elemental Focus for this build.

To start with after importing your build and looking at the config, you have uses Power charges turned on, but you don't generate power charges anywhere, and you have use Frenzy charges turned off and you do have ways of generating those. (This also makes Auxium belt less than ideal since you don't have any way of generating Power Charges, more on that later)

So doing this has your Total DPS at 358023, Turning off Elemental Focus, adding Increased Critical Strikes, and going to config to turn on enemy is Shocked increases this to 405897.

Now I am doing a few other changes as well that may or may not be of interest to you.

The build I am aiming towards will be running the Chaos Impresence, Swapping Temp Chains (which isn't as useful on bosses) for Despair, and adding Purity of Elements to the build. With Purity of Elements (or a different Purity depending on your Watcher's Eye) it opens up Watcher's Eye Physical Damage taken as X Element.

With Purity of Elements you are going to be gravy for resists, so lets talk about those power charges. Wait for it, Its not just for people who can afford Headhunters anymore, Lets add Skyforth!

Here is a link to the PoB with the changes I made https://pastebin.com/DyVyBP9Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info