3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"Which is further multiplied by Withering aura and negative chaos resistance from Void Beacon!"

So i'm guessing the guide isnt fully updated yet, coz Void Beacon wasnt there in POB.
Also, I know this is kinda new, any1 attempted uber elder yet with this build?
"
buttcommander wrote:
"Which is further multiplied by Withering aura and negative chaos resistance from Void Beacon!"

So i'm guessing the guide isnt fully updated yet, coz Void Beacon wasnt there in POB.

Hey I am currently running this build in BHC, currently lvl 65 will update the guide soon
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:

Hey I am currently running this build in BHC, currently lvl 65 will update the guide soon

Hierophant or occultist Some_day ?
"
thedoldivic wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:

Hierophant or occultist Some_day ?

occultist, look at my charac
Progress Update, finished Uber IZaro at lvl 76. now lvl 79, stil upgrading gear. Currently sitting at 6.7k es

Why occultist and not like elementalist as more storm brand witches seem to be going?
Hey, got a few questions in regards to the build. As we use controlled destruction, dont really take many crit nodes and also will struggle to get much crit multi on gear is EO a more reliable dps boost?

Also why do we use two call of the brotherhoods does it mean the extra chaos damage double dips or something?
"
LimeHorse wrote:
Hey, got a few questions in regards to the build. As we use controlled destruction, dont really take many crit nodes and also will struggle to get much crit multi on gear is EO a more reliable dps boost?

Also why do we use two call of the brotherhoods does it mean the extra chaos damage double dips or something?

Good point, I am no longer crit atm. Look at my tree and gear! I'll update the guide tomorrow to make it non crit and crit option!
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
LimeHorse wrote:

Good point, I am no longer crit atm. Look at my tree and gear! I'll update the guide tomorrow to make it non crit and crit option!

please, update Some_day, i waiting for this, ty for the build.
"
thedoldivic wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
LimeHorse wrote:

please, update Some_day, i waiting for this, ty for the build.

I'm also really looking forward to the guide update. Having fun though with this build, thanks for the work you've put in and answering questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info