3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
0NYMPH0 wrote:
seriously???? im stuck at lvl 63 on ur build i followed and you have made some drastic changes?? i wanted an arc totem build, couldnt you have just posted the new altered build as a seperate? more than annoyed

Hey sorry about that, I just dont want people to follow a build that I thought was inferior. I did lots of testing and the Storm band is 100% better!

Here is the old arc totem tree if you're still interested

https://pastebin.com/sRxy11uN

thankyou =)
thank you for your post! But im unsure what pantheon to get.. my guess is solaris after u have es leech with abarath for ignite reduction for mapping and for uber elder yugul? because we dont have anything against ignite. Would be nice to read your insights. Thank you in advance
"
Syliania wrote:
thank you for your post! But im unsure what pantheon to get.. my guess is solaris after u have es leech with abarath for ignite reduction for mapping and for uber elder yugul? because we dont have anything against ignite. Would be nice to read your insights. Thank you in advance

pantheon totally depends on the situation, abberath looks good and i personally always like to use arrakali
Newbie question, what is the function of flame dash here? Thank you.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Newbie question, what is the function of flame dash here? Thank you.

to jump uphill or downhill and over rivers i would say :)
Newbie question, why need Chaos resist if you have CI?
"
xRagnokx wrote:

u dont need chaos resist with occultist but with hierophant u need it ;)
not really happy about this build changing COMPLETELY 3 days in

like really give a heads up

the tree is way different , gear/ skills etc

this is not the way to create builds , not even sure how im gonna afford to fix this shit

your literally changed the main skill !
IGN- Shaeyaena
Last edited by Vanadium81 on Dec 11, 2018, 8:31:56 PM
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
not really happy about this build changing COMPLETELY 3 days in

like really give a heads up

the tree is way different , gear/ skills etc

this is not the way to create builds , not even sure how im gonna afford to fix this shit

your literally changed the main skill !

First off, he has the old tree on there still. Second, why didn't you save the PoB link originally for your build. Third, it's Arc Totems. You literally can't go wrong with it.
"
Syliania wrote:
"
xRagnokx wrote:

u dont need chaos resist with occultist but with hierophant u need it ;)

latest version here doesnt have Withering Presence, it shows Malediction for the curses and Vile Bastion for the ES as ascendancies, so i wonder what do you mean with the occultist doesnt needing Chaos res? but the CI reads immune to chaos dmg so that should be why pob shows 100% Chaos resist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info