3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
Jeyken75 wrote:
How did you craft this dagger my friend?... What are the mos important stats on it?... Thanks...

The dagger i crafted in HC delve, you must have "chaos gained as elemental" on it, thats all
Which curses are you using?
"
jackpactom wrote:
Which curses are you using?

For occultist? Enfeeble and warlord's mark, 3rd is temp chains
how about decay for more chaos dmg ?
what do you replace to run curses?
Did you guys level this as Storm Brand as well?
livejamie
I am following the Hierophant version and I like the MOM.

Could anyone post a occultist version video?
I would like to see how fast the es recover and leech, for preventing the 2nd big hit .

I wonder which version(Hieophant and Occultist) have a better defense for the boss fight? Thanks
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
I am following the Hierophant version and I like the MOM.

Could anyone post a occultist version video?
I would like to see how fast the es recover and leech, for preventing the 2nd big hit .

I wonder which version(Hieophant and Occultist) have a better defense for the boss fight? Thanks

Occultist is more expensive but should have more defense

Hierophant is much cheaper
seriously???? im stuck at lvl 63 on ur build i followed and you have made some drastic changes?? i wanted an arc totem build, couldnt you have just posted the new altered build as a seperate? more than annoyed
"
0NYMPH0 wrote:
seriously???? im stuck at lvl 63 on ur build i followed and you have made some drastic changes?? i wanted an arc totem build, couldnt you have just posted the new altered build as a seperate? more than annoyed

Hey sorry about that, I just dont want people to follow a build that I thought was inferior. I did lots of testing and the Storm band is 100% better!

Here is the old arc totem tree if you're still interested

https://pastebin.com/sRxy11uN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info