3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

Hi. Can you check the PoB link for occultist pls. IT seems to be a wrong curse setup.

Coz you linked 3 curses with blasphemy and enlighten. And calculate with powercharges that u dont generate with any setup.

I try to switch from hybrid occ to CI and dont find any concept to run 3 curses, discipline and generating Power charges
Early days here, having fun with the storm brand. thx for the build.

How are you leeching with storm brand? I assumed it was warlords mark, but when I untick it in PoB it doesn't seem to change your leech rate.
"
jakka169 wrote:
Early days here, having fun with the storm brand. thx for the build.

How are you leeching with storm brand? I assumed it was warlords mark, but when I untick it in PoB it doesn't seem to change your leech rate.

are you refering to hierophant? Because we get free leech from ascendancy when we have arcane surge.
"
redeagle1 wrote:
Hi. Can you check the PoB link for occultist pls. IT seems to be a wrong curse setup.

Coz you linked 3 curses with blasphemy and enlighten. And calculate with powercharges that u dont generate with any setup.

I try to switch from hybrid occ to CI and dont find any concept to run 3 curses, discipline and generating Power charges

Here try this:

https://pastebin.com/XgMc7uNZ

The third curse (enfeeble) is from CWDT
"
Some_Day wrote:

are you refering to hierophant? Because we get free leech from ascendancy when we have arcane surge.

Your occultist build, in PoB is showing 1615 ES Leech, but I can't work out where it's coming from.
His weapon had some % leech and he has the node on the passive that gives him es instead of life leech?

I am trying to level as occultist and just go to ci from the start(having all the items from my hiero arc tot) any idea if that will hit a wall in act 8/10? I got like 1k hp and 1k es atm... i guess at 70 when i equip the armor is when i will take the CI on the tree. Tabula is not doing much on that front but keeping the dmg high. Also in what order to take the accendancies? I got the curse ones first.. and planning on the es one from the 3rd and 4th lab. It was mentioned - resist +chaos ones at some point hete.. but i see the latest pastebins have the curse ones.. and manually casting wither so i wonder what was the idea behind that? I realise this build is for more advanced players and you may not want to explain basics, so thank you in advance!
Last edited by loOlBlizZ on Dec 11, 2018, 6:23:21 AM
hello,
which pantheon do i use for storm brand occultist? thanks for the build! makes alot of fun. btw do i need the cyclopeon coil for occultist because we have stun immunity? if not which other belts are there? and what stats to search for jewels? thanks in advance
"
jakka169 wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Your occultist build, in PoB is showing 1615 ES Leech, but I can't work out where it's coming from.

Leech comes from warlord's mark!!
"
Syliania wrote:
hello,
which pantheon do i use for storm brand occultist? thanks for the build! makes alot of fun. btw do i need the cyclopeon coil for occultist because we have stun immunity? if not which other belts are there? and what stats to search for jewels? thanks in advance

Cyclopian coil is a must! For freeze/chill and shock immunity.
"
loOlBlizZ wrote:
His weapon had some % leech and he has the node on the passive that gives him es instead of life leech?

I am trying to level as occultist and just go to ci from the start(having all the items from my hiero arc tot) any idea if that will hit a wall in act 8/10? I got like 1k hp and 1k es atm... i guess at 70 when i equip the armor is when i will take the CI on the tree. Tabula is not doing much on that front but keeping the dmg high. Also in what order to take the accendancies? I got the curse ones first.. and planning on the es one from the 3rd and 4th lab. It was mentioned - resist +chaos ones at some point hete.. but i see the latest pastebins have the curse ones.. and manually casting wither so i wonder what was the idea behind that? I realise this build is for more advanced players and you may not want to explain basics, so thank you in advance!

Make sure you have enough currency and gear to transition to ci first! Otherwise stay hybrid for now. Yes this build is not for begginers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info