"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
Queisa wrote:
I have question.

5L Setup --> MineField - Remote Mine - Inc Critical Strikes - Arc - Added Cold

Added Cold batter than Added Lightning?

I am confused plz help!

1) You're not supposed to put Arc into the helmet. It still goes into the 6L body. We only want the 1 extra mine, which will apply even when Arc is not in the helm.
2) Put your character into POB and see the damage. Then decide if shattering is worth the damage loss.

Why Ideal Gear Helmet option

'Socketed gems are Supported by level ## Remote mine'

How to use this option?

We're not interested in the Remote Mine gem mod. We're interested only in the +1 mine.

I put my CWDT setup in helm.
T14 deathless red elder on SSF gear.

Unavailable

Time to respect CI?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Spoiler

Arc mines btw
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

We're not interested in the Remote Mine gem mod. We're interested only in the +1 mine.

I put my CWDT setup in helm.

Thank you for answer!

I was mistaken because I could not read English well.
"
kingzero753 wrote:
"
mvrsts wrote:
So, when i get one (already did tbh but didn't equiped it yet, gotta roll the right collours) i should put Arc on the helm? So, in that way i would be able to use the "place additional mine" affix.

The place an additional mine mod is global. So your arc setup in your chest will also benefit from it.

Holy crap, that's neat.

Alright, ty!
Last edited by mvrsts on Jan 1, 2019, 2:47:58 PM
I feel like i'm not doing that much damage can anyone tell me if there is something wrong in my setup please? The carachter is TiChatBoom

Thanks!
"
Kingtichat wrote:
I feel like i'm not doing that much damage can anyone tell me if there is something wrong in my setup please? The carachter is TiChatBoom

Thanks!

Your Amulet is not that good.
Switch Minefield Support with Increased Critical Strike Support.
You miss CWDT in your helmet.
You could switch Dream Fragments for a dps-oriented Ring.

What is your PoB Average Hit?
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
"
Kingtichat wrote:

Thanks!

Your Amulet is not that good.
Switch Minefield Support with Increased Critical Strike Support.
You miss CWDT in your helmet.
You could switch Dream Fragments for a dps-oriented Ring.

What is your PoB Average Hit?

Probably added lightning is even better than crit strike support. Also, you should upgrade/recraft your bricked wand. I hope you didn't waste 2ex on that yourself? Other ways to upgrade dps could be the crit craft on a flask, switching vaal clarity for vaal RF, getting better jewels (either life+mana+critmulti or abyssal), optimizing your tree, or using wise oak.
Last edited by chochom on Jan 1, 2019, 4:30:51 PM
Hello, thanks for the great guide. I enjoyed playing arc miner. Just wondering, is it me or is there some extra skill points that weren't allocated in the guide? Where do you recommend to add those extra points if there is any (extra jewel slot? increased crits? increased ele dmg?)
I am a little torn between minefield and a damage dealing gem. Minefield basically doubles my life regeneration and mana regeneration (with watcher's eye), but also halves my burst damage as I love to lay down 10 mines and put down totem, boss eats 10 mines as soon as they are up.

I think dualwield version is much stronger, just so much damage! And you only lose like 300 HP, block chance is identical to dual wield. I think dualwield version is more damage than tremor rod.

Anyone tried low life version? Just curious which one of these two builds do you guys think is stronger:

Level 100 HC MOM/Acrobatic Arc Mine - https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/poyokuma/Monchan_mine

Level 100 HC Low Life Arc Mine - https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/eMbbuZomg/twitchtv_embbuzomg

The regular version has 30% damage taken from mana before health (MOM), 30% dodge, 30% spell dodge, 80% resists.

The Low Life version has well over 8K energy shield that is boosted by Sabatuer's amazing passive (20% per second), free wrath without wasting a gem slot, and 30% MORE spell damage.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 2, 2019, 1:16:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info